New Skills and New Deaths

I clutched Kyo to my chest and hopped down to the field…bloodlust starting to fill me again. The Toga guy stood in front of me. He had short, dark green hair and light purple eyes. His hair covered his forehead protector, but he could see just fine. I had a hand clenched in a fist at my side and Kyo dangled from the other.

“Ready? Go!” toothpick guy yelled. I didn’t move. I was trying to breathe regularly, but I was put in a Genjutsu. I started laughing.

“Oh, you think a pathetic Genjutsu like this will work on me?” I asked, breaking it. He seemed surprised. “Here, let me show you one that you can’t break…” I said, trailing off and pulling the entire crowd into a Genjutsu along with Toga. He seemed surprised. This was an extremely powerful Genjutsu, but it comes easy to me. I showed him a few possible deaths that I thought of, then dropped it completely.

“That is too boring. Kyo!” I yelled. Everyone looked weirded out. Kyo jumped out of the way. I did a few quick hand signs and yelled, “Summoning Jutsu: Inner Soul Retrieval!” Hijuya was pulled from within my body.

“Aww, and I was having a nice little nap!” she yelled at me. I sighed. Toga did a summoning and Four wolves appeared. I smirked as Kyo walked over to us. We all performed hand signs. Kyo was the first to shout. “Bestial Jutsu: Human Animation!” he yelled, turning into a really hot guy with tiger ears and a tail. Hijuya finished her hand signs and shouted out “Manipulation Jutsu: Enhancement!” she yelled, focusing her attention on Kyo.

I was almost done forming seals when the voice came back. It was taking over my body and I was losing control. I sucked in a breath as a male voice shouted out from my body, making Hijuya freeze. “kill…Kill…KILLLLL! I WANT HIS BLOOD!” it screamed. I clutched my head.

“Oh no…just like last time. Kyo! Kill me! If I can’t sto-” I said, gritting my teeth. “Stop him, kill me, before everyone else is hurt!” I told him. My body was on the ground and I was trying desperately to stop him from taking over. The only thing I could think f was a forbidden Jutsu. Shit!

I performed the correct seal and slammed my hand on the ground. “Manipulation Jutsu: Soul Possession!” I yelled, Hijuya’s eyes widening as she screamed no. I started to breathe normally. “I don’t have much time now…let’s get this fight finished,” I said in a low voice. Toga’s eyes widened and he sent his wolves to attack. I wasn’t kidding when I said I didn’t have enough time. Hijuya shifted into a tiger as did Kyo. I stood back and let them take care of the wolves.

Toga stared at me, eyes narrowed as I stared at him with cold eyes. When the wolves were defeated and knocked out I held up my hand, causing Hijuya and Kyo to stop immediately. “I hear your good at Taijutsu, let’s see if that’s true, shall we?” I asked, jumping forward and punching him. He blocked, but there was stress on his bones. I smiled and did a round house kick, causing him to block again. I hit the same place and heard a satisfying snap.

My smile turned sweet and innocent. “I guess what you are supposedly good at is completely useless. If you can’t even block correctly, then what good are you?” I asked. I called Kyo over to me and he turned back into his plush toy self. I did some hand signs and yelled, “Manipulation Jutsu: Blood Transformation!” Kyo’s body started to shift. Suddenly I picked him up and went to attack Toga. He pulled out a kunai to block Kyo who was now a katana.