Chuunin Finals: Naruto vs. Neji

-  Time Skip -

I had just arrived back at the village from training in the mountains. I went to the market and got some new food so that I could make a big dinner. I had had non-stop training with the only breaks being for food and sleep. Right now I was hugging a tiger plushy to my chest, sitting on a couch, after I had finished dusting the whole house. His name is Kyo, he is my Guardian. He has special abilities and can turn into…you know what; it is a surprise…so I’m not going to tell you!

Hijuya and I have learned many a new jutsu, ranging from transformation to combination. She, most of the time, looks like her human self with cat ears, tails, and eyes. It is called a Neko, and she prefers it. She can also be a tiger, but she can better perform jutsus in her Neko…form…thing…

DON’T JUDGE ME!!!

Well, anyway, the tournament is tomorrow and I have to fight that Toga Riren guy. The only thing I know about him is that he is skilled in Genjutsu and Taijutsu, but doesn’t really use Ninjutsu. That is all I know, I don’t even know what he looks like.

“Hitsuki-hime, wh-” I interrupted.

“I swear to Kami, Kyo, that if you call me princess when you are talking to me, I will set your ass on fire, understood?” I threatened the little plush toy, choking him…even though he can’t die from that. He choked out a ‘yes’.

I smiled at him sweetly, dropping him to the floor. “Good! Now, what were you asking?” I seek the answer from my cute little Kyo.

“Can we train until the tournament?” he asks excitedly. I smile kindly at him.

“Sure, but if I see someone I know, we might be delayed.” (I just know we will see someone.) “But, we can finish perfecting our new jutsu and do three-way battle thing.”

He smiled at me as I picked him up and he sat down on my shoulder. Hijuya was walking next to me as we walked to one of the training fields. We were passing the hospital when I saw a familiar face…and he didn’t notice me. Hehehehehe!! I jumped onto the persons back, screaming their name, and almost knocking them off balance.

“SHIKA-KUN!!!” Even though it didn’t seem like it, in between all of the missions and such, I had become great friends with the other Genins, especially Shikamaru, Choji, and Hinata. That doesn’t include the people on my team who I am also close to.

“Hitsuki? What are you doing here?” he asked as I hopped off of him and he steadied himself.

“Well, the three of us were going to train some, but then I saw you and now, here we are! Why are you here?” I asked, gesturing to the fruit basket in his hand and around the hospital.

“Um…what do you mean three of you? Oh, and Choji got a stomach ate from eating too much…” he said, both of us sweat-dropping.  He asked for the room number until I saw Naruto’s name and interrupted the nurse. She told me the number and I happily dragged Shikamaru there.

On the way there, I answered his earlier question. “By the three of us, I meant Hijuya, Kyo, and myself!” I said with a bright smile.

“Who’s Kyo?” he asked me. I shoved Kyo in his face.

“This is Kyo. He is upset right now so he won’t talk until we go training. He wants to make me look psychotic. I guess he doesn’t get that we already know each other!” I say happily.

“Yeeeaaahh…” he says, sweat-dropping. Hijuya sighed, realizing that we would be here for awhile. I looked at the chart attached to the end of his bed.