The Idiotic Brothers and The Seal

We are all sitting around Kakashi’s room, talking, with me at the foot of his bed. Gai is the first to speak. “That guy still hasn’t found Naruto.”

“But I’s not funny that he enters a crowded village,” Asuma says. “In this village, finding Naruto is pretty simple. Itachi knows Naruto’s face.”

I look towards the door before Gai tells us to be quiet. “Kakashi…” Sasuke sees him on the bed asleep…well, passed out…but close enough. “Why is Kakashi sleeping?” he asked. Since when did he stop saying sensei? “Why are Jonin gathered here where he’s resting?”

“Oh, it’s not really anything to worry abo-” I try to say. But, apparently some idiot decides to shout to the world!

“Is the story that Itachi has returned really true? And that he’s chasing Naruto?” some moron asks, making me face-palm. “Ah.”

“Idiot,” Kurenai says while Gai groans. Sasuke suddenly leaves Gai hot on his tail. I slam the guy, who was very stupid, against the wall.

“Think before you speak!” I shout releasing him and going after Sasuke. I Chase after his chakra until we get to a town. I close my eyes, and can tell they change to cat like ones, activating my Kekkei Genkai. I look around with enhanced hearing, sight, and smell and sniff out Itachi. Simpler to go after him than to look for Naruto, Jiraiya, or Sasuke.

I find them just in time to see Jiraiya blocking Samehada with a frog…I hate frogs….and Naruto arguing with him. Sasuke’s arm is broken and Itachi is watching me. I sigh. “Idiot brothers…” I murmur. My foot shoots out at Kisame and he just barely manages to block it with his sword.

“Your sword may eat chakra, but I don’t even need to waste any on you!” I shout punching him in the stomach and sending him into a wall. Jiraiya’s frog poofed away.

“You guys wanted to draw me away so you used Sharingan to cast a Genjutsu on the women, huh? Not a very manly way of doing  things,” Jiraiya told them. “So you really are after Naruto…” he finished. Naruto appeared shocked as I stood watching him.

“No wonder Kakashi knew about this…you were the source of the information…” Itachi says looking at Jiraiya and dragging his eyes questioningly. I hold up my hands in a surrendering pose, as Kisame is dragging himself from the wall.

“Hey, I didn’t know what you guys were doing. All I knew was that I went on a bunch of bounty missions. Orochimaru didn’t tell me much else…” I tell him, pulling Jiraiya’s gaze to me at my words. I bow to him respectfully. “I am Hitsuki Torasu, a friend of Naruto’s and Sasuke’s and an enemy to the Akatsuki. You have nothing to worry about from me.”

He nods after a second. “So, I’m guessing your orders were ‘to abduct Naruto’, correct?” I asked Itachi. He nods after a second. Naruto is still slightly freaked. “Well, you know I can’t let you do that Itachi…no matter what I think of you or how much I know…I will not give up someone close to me just for the Akatsuki’s gain!”

“And why not?” Itachi asks. Jiraiya gives a reply.

“Because, right now, right here, you two will die by my hand.”

“Don’t do it,” I hear from behind way Itachi as Sasuke rises to sit up. I hold off a groan. “This guy is mine!!!!” Sasuke tells us, surprising everybody…well everyone except Itachi and me. I roll my eyes.

“I have absolutely no interest in you right now…” Itachi tells him.

“Naruto!! I told you…DON’T!!! This fight is mine.” Itachi walks over to him and I just sigh. Why must the brothers be stupid? Itachi stands in front of Sasuke who goads him. Itachi the proceeds to punch Sasuke in the stomach, elbow him in the back of the head, and knee him in the face. If that happened to me…well let’s just say they would only have a body, a head, and a tongue to scream with. And then, to finish it all off, he punches his stomach…again…