Zabuza Momochi and Safe Sleeping

++++ HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I HAVE A FEW READS BUT I FEEL LIKE NO ONE REALLY LIKES IT!!! THANKS FOR READING!!! FAN/VOTE/COMMENT!++++

Everyone walked, completely oblivious to what had happened. We were walking along a path, a forest lining both sides, as Naruto threw kunai into the trees at each little sound. I was getting aggravated at this point.

“Naruto, a ninja never makes unnecessary moves, or they could be killed. And, you just threw a kunai at a bunny,” I told him. He walked over to his last target and starting yelling sorry at the white bunny that should not have its winter coat anymore. I felt eyes on us and turned, slamming into Sakura and Tazuna a second before Kakashi yelled duck.  I looked up and smirked at the man standing on the large blade.

“Well damn, Zabuza, we just can’t seem to meet each other when we are on the same team. Sorry, but looks like you will have to die this time,” I said, my smirk growing into a slightly evil grin. He looked slightly shocked.

“Well if it isn’t Orochimaru’s personal puppet. We will just have to see if you can beat me this time, won’t we?” he asked. I knew I wouldn’t be able to, only because of a still healing wound. Kakashi spoke up.

“Zabuza Momochi, demon of the Hidden Mist.”

“Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan, the copy-cat ninja. The man who has copied a thousand jutsus,” he said. This bastard is just asking to be decapitated. “Looks like this will be rather interesting. Show me what that Sharingan of yours can do.”

“I taught you all teamwork, now use it,” Kakashi commanded. Everyone backed away and guarded Tazuna.

“Sharingan, Sharingan, what the heck is a Sharingan?” Naruto yelled. I answered.

“It is a rare power that is located in the eye and specializes in Genjutsu. It can also see through Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. It is one thing that most people wish they could possess. Sasuke should know more about its history then anyone though,” I said, only when Sasuke was looking at me strangely. I would say that is true, but I know far more than anyone because of Itachi. Sasuke explained more, but was interrupted by Zabuza.

“Ah, but you are all forgetting the most impressive thing about the Sharingan is that it can copy jutsus. Now, let’s see if that is true,” he yelled. I went for a kunai, but Kakashi held out his arm.

“Go and protect Tazuna.”

“No, I am your back up, if you need it. Zabuza will be a tough opponent, only because he is a great strategist and swordsmen.” I heard Zabuza grunt before he yanked his sword out of the tree and went at Kakashi.

Kakashi pulled his headband up, his red eye showing, and attacked and defended. Zabuza jumped onto the water, and I could feel the vibrations in it. He did hand signs and a giant water dragon came at us. Damn. Luckily, though, Kakashi had copied him and did the same jutsu. Zabuza’s was stronger though and started to overpower Kakashi’s. I heard whispers and held out my hands. The water slowed to a stop, calming and smoothing out.

“Tch.” Man of many words, that Zabuza. “I just want the old man’s life. Don’t you want to make this easier?”

“No chance in Hell.”

“Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!” he yelled. Mist started to swirl around us. I heard Naruto yelling, and then felt movement. Can’t he just stay still and let me kill him? Zabuza was in between the Genin and Tazuna. I dashed over there before Kakashi could and stopped his blade.

“Alright you water clone bastard, I don’t have time for this,” I muttered angrily. I snapped my fingers and the clone changed shapes into a puddle of water. Sigh. This is getting boring, and all this moving around is irritating my wound.

Kakashi stood behind a clone of Zabuza and destroyed it only to be a clone himself. The whispers were getting louder and I couldn’t focus. I jumped up and ran at Zabuza like the voices told me, only to be kicked in the stomach. I managed to breathe okay, and stayed back to protect Tazuna, agreeing to the plan that the little Genin came up with. Kakashi was in a sphere of water and Naruto actually managed to get him out of it. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with my wound, but I was okay.

I snapped back into reality when Zabuza was killed and a hunter-nin took him away. I couldn’t focus on everything that was said, and only did something when Kakashi fainted from exhaustion. I walked over to him and picked him up, carrying him over my shoulder and following Tazuna to his house. As soon as we got into the house and I laid Kakashi down, I left the room and went outside quickly. I was on the roof, coughing. Blood was dripping down my chin and I wiped it away.

“Hey Hitsuki, Tazuna’s daughter, Tsunami, said Kakashi-sensei was going to be fine and just needed rest,” I heard Sakura yell. I yelled back an okay and went inside. A woman, who I assumed to be Tsunami, and introduced herself as such, said that I would have to share a room with Kakashi. I nodded an okay and went up there.

I sighed. I walked over to the window and lay down, drifting into a light sleep. Guess what didn’t last long? Me being asleep, yeah, life sucks. I woke with a quiet shriek and ragged breathing. I looked over at Kakashi and saw that he had woken up with a start.

“Are you okay, Hitsuki?” he asked quietly. I was shaking at this point, and shook my head, crawling over to him. I helped him lay back down, only to be pulled on top of him into a hug. I felt safer almost instantly. He hugged me a little tighter as I started to drift off into a dreamless slumber. This would be the first time that I had ever actually slept since my clan’s death.