Chapter 1 ~ The New Kid, Reappearing Keys...What else is new?!

Hey, more on Key Wishes. ( I changed the name, obviously!) Hope you like :) Thanks bunches. Take a look at my other story and joint stories. I would absolutely love you more than I do already if you do! Thanks :) Happy reading. Oh, and this is dedicated to Neveah-JaneHarlow. No reason in particular. It just is, but thanks to all the other loyal fans out there too.

Picture of Livvy on the side :)

----------------------------------------------

I tumble off my bed and hit my head on the carpeted floor.

"Owww!" I yelp, kicking untangling myself from the strangling covers. 

That stupid dream I have had for as long as I can remember came back. I slowly get up, rubbing my sore head. 5:30 AM I read, as I quickly glance at the clock. Groaning at the pain I walk into my bathroom and wash my face. I quickly comb my tangly hair and it becomes long and silky. I plug the cord to my curler to the outlet, turn it on, and go back to my room. Going to my closet, I decide on a lacy, light blue cami, a short, jean jacket, and tight, skinny jeans to match. Nodding my head in satisfaction, I wear the chosen outfit, grab polka-dotted blue socks and pull my sneakers on. Going back to the bathroom, I curl my hair in record time, and apply some mascara and clear lipgloss.

"Mona! Come get breakfast already!" my mom, Zoe yelled.

"Yes Mum! I'll be right there!" I yell, rechecking my appearance and grabbing my purple backpack. I zoom down the stairs and appear before my mother.

Grabbing the toast in her hand and cramming it in my mouth, I yell "Bye, Mum!", but it ends up coming out as an incoherent muffle. I head out the door to see the bus drive right by me.

 "Mrphf mph!" I scream, trying to say "Excuse me!" But noticeably failing. Chewing rapidly and quicly swallowing, I look back up and see the bus, long gone.

"Damn you, Chrisie," I mumble, fully aware that she was the one who told the driver that I would not ride the school bus.

Christyna (Chrisie) Lorefield hated me ever since I was at her eighth birthday party and accidently tripped over a rock, causing me to push her and have her dive head first into her gigantic birthday cake. I felt bad for her, because it was my fault that she had a horrible birthday but hey, it was her lawn, and her rock. So technically, it is not entirely my fault.

Sighing, I drag my feet in and my mother sternly looks at me. I glance up at her and sigh again.

"Mona, dear, do you realize that taking you to school-" she starts.

"I know, Mum. It's a waste of gas that doesn't need to be wasted if I took the school bus. But it's not my fault. It's never my fault, Mum! It's-"

"Chrisie, that sweet girl that always gives us delicious oatmeal scotchies," she finishes for me. I roll my eyes.

"Those oatmeal scotchies suck. They're not "delicious". In fact, they're probably her messed up batch." I say adamantly, air quoting. This time, Mum sighs and grabs her car keys. "All right, now. Let's get you to school."

We go to her banged up SUV and she drives the two or three miles it takes to get to school. I quickly jump out and say my good-byes to her.

"I'll be late today because of work, so make sure you ride the bus or at least have a ride home!" she calls. I turn to look at her and nod as she drives away. My head whips back forward and I run into a big, thick wall. Wait, wall? How long have I been to this school and not realized a wall was right here?

"Uhm, sorry." he mutters. I look up in surprise. Not a wall. He towers way above me though, and his facial expression is apologetic, but his luscious brown eyes are twinkling.