Chapter 1- I'm living with the bad boy

Kathleen's POV

I went through my checklist twice.

"Are you sure you have everything." I nodded smiling at her. My dad came in. "hunny we are going to miss you now don't forget to ke-." I cut him off.

"to keep my grades up high. Not to focus too much on guys spend at least 10 hours a week on revising yeah, yeah, yeah I know dad,  you have told me at least 10 times." I said laughing. He smiled and pulled me into a hug and I pulled away. "I will probably be ok anyway." 

"Stay safe kiddo." I laughed.

"I'm 17 dad nearly 18 I can take care of myself." I called to him as he walked downstairs.

"Hunny do as your dad says. We will miss you." She pulled me into a hug and when she pulled away I saw tears in her eyes.

"It's ok I guess. Don't get upset mum." She said what she had to say and then left. Then Daniel. He was the hardest I was closer with him. He waltzed in with a smirk on his face. "what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I get your room." I frowned.

"wow I haven't even left and already your bidding on my room." I hugged him and he ruffled my hair. "I'll miss you." I said to him in his chest.

"I'll miss you too kiddo." Daniel was 20 well he just turned it. he stayed in university for 2 years. He left a few months ago. He was quite tall and he was a boxer. He had a lot of abs. "cya then." He said pulling away and kissing my forehead. I punched his arm.

"catch you later bro." I said in his voice, he shook his head a pushed me as he left my room. I grabbed my bags. And went on my way. I said goodbye and the said it back all at the same time. Outside was Roxanne. 

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded. We got in her parents car and they drove us to the airport. "Last hour in England... It is scary right?" She said and I nodded. We arrived at the airport and Roxanne said her good byes. When we were on the plane Roxanne was constantly bugging me to find out who her roommate will be and as per usual I refused to sat so. We got off the plane and a taxi was waiting for us. We stayed in flats instead of dorms so that we could be closer considering we were going to different universities. We both looked up at the two flats that were together.  When we got to the apartments I parked the car in the mini car park and we grabbed our things and headed to the rooms. My and Roxanne's place were opposite to each other. Altogether there were 5 floors. We was on floor 5 which made it even more of a mission to get to our rooms. When we got to the top we walked out of the lift. The hall way was quite petit but it didn't bother me. I unlocked the door and allowed myself in. I went to explore and I found two small bedrooms opposite one another. One said 'keep out' and the other one said . . . 'for you'. Ok then. I wonder who exactly lives here as well. I walked in and it was an empty room with a bed and a cupboard. Oh there was also a bedside table and a set of drawers, there was a mirror and a desk with a chair. The walls were blue and the carpet was. Well I don't actually know the colour of it, it was a blue and grey colour kind of. I sat on it and heard the door click. I walked out of my room to see a really hot guy walk in. he stood there and smirked at me.

"Are you Kathleen?" he asked. I nodded. "I am Robbie." I frowned.

"You're my roommate?" He smirked.

"Yes... You did apply to live here." I raised an eyebrow.

"Actually my best friend decided who I would be staying with actually."

"Awh, you are getting a bit cocky aren't you. Well then your friend made a good choice." Ugh he is a jerk.

"I don't think so really." He nodded his head and sat down. I can't believe she picked him...

"So when are we you know... hooking up babe." I smirked at him.

"Sorry bad boy you're not getting with me tonight. Besides you're not my type." I said walking into my room. He followed me in.

"what do you mean I'm not your type. I'm everyone's type. Maybe you're not my type" he said smirking.

"Whatever if it helps you sleep at night I guess you could use that excuse." I smiled. He came close to me.

"So are you telling me that right now I am not making your heart race, and are you cheeks glowing because I'm not your type." I shoved him.

"The only reason my heart would be raising is because of the stress you are putting on it now get out my room" I frowned at him. He smirked.

"I think we will get along JUST fine." He said giving me an evil grin.

"who says I want to get along with you?" I smirked.

"me." I shoved him,

"get out," he shook his head. "you're impossible"

"Nah I am just great. And you like it... Right?" I blushed and stormed off. "I'll take that as a yes." He called. I stormed back over to him. He smirked. "ok." He said backing up raising his arms up. I chuckled,

"you're a jerk."

"that's what they all say. After I have bedded them." He muttered the last part.

"well sorry I don't fall for your charm lover boy." He shook his head.

"I am no lover boy, I don't care for anyone." I nodded. Raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to revise." He frowned.

"Wow you are a geek." He said jokily. I shot him a death glare before skipping to my room. We were going to get along just fine. I hope.

**How do you like the new updatteee please let me know if it's okay. I will be moving on to the next chapter soon
Thanks for reading **