Chapter 6- Flashback.... Now?

AUTHORS NOTE

PLEASE READ KK?

Rightio i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about my updating i know i generally update daily and if not every 2-3 days BUT in my case i havent updated in a while even though i kept messaging the world :D telling everyone i would update the next day but i never did which i am very sorry for :( hope you dudess and dudettes can forgive moi. okay i also need to sort out what languege i am going to use when i adress you guys. love you all enjoy this story, if you have any problems and have no one to talk to i am here i am also very confidential and don't ..... know.... why..... i .... am....... telling..... you? anyhoo so please enjoy the story and also please give me feed back too? auivoir, sil vous plaite. bay bye

Chapter 6- a episode :O

Kathleen

My eyes began to flutter as I slowly opened them. I need a pee. I went to sit up but felt something hold me down. I looked at the thing on my stomach to see an arm. My eyes travelled up the arm to find out who it belonged to. And as you all probably guessed it belonged to Robbie. I checked my self. I was still wearing my dress and he was topless. My jaw dropped as I gawped at his toned chest. I needed to go pee. I also noticed we were on a bed and I was next to the wall. I slowly lifted his arm up trying not to wake him. Now I have to climb over him to get off I face palmed myself as I bought one leg over his body and on to the edge of the bed. My other leg went into a spasm and made me fall onto him. He woke up and smirked. “Babe, you could have told me you wanted me,” he winked and I hit him. “No I was trying to get off of the bed.” I blushed. “so if you were trying to get off the bed how did you mange to be lying on top of me.” His smirk grew as did my blush. “I fell.” I said. “And still you’re on top of me.” He said and that note I jumped off. “I don’t think ill be doing the begging babe considering you seem to be all over me when I sleep.” He winked sitting up. I walked off and sighed. I felt his eyes burning into me. I went to the bathroom and when I came out I found Robbie standing at the door with a huge smirk on his face. “what?” he shrugged. “your cute when you jump.” He laughed walking off. I screamed in frustration. “What’s up?” I pointed at my head. “A BLOODY HANGOVER LEAVE ME ALONE.” I screamed. He handed me tablets. “I was waiting for you too moan about that haha.” He laughed. I snatched the tablets and jugged um down with the cup of tea that some how appeared in my hand. “ugh its not working.” I cried. “give it a few minutes Kath.” Robbie sighed. “wait where are we?” I said looking around realising im not at ours. “we are still at masons.” He winked. Blaine walked out of another room and stopped. “you guys are finally up then we are all in here talking.” He laughed. I smiled awkwardly and blaine held out his hand so I took it and smirked. He led me in. “hello sleepy pants.” I smiled at masons comment. “my head hurts.” I said. they all laughed. “what do you expect Kathleen you were wasted last night, I mean you had sex with Robbie.” I froze, and Robbie sat down. “babe relax they wont tell anyone.” Robbie winked at me but I decided to stay frozen. Kyle burst out laughing. “Haha did you see her face.” I shot him a death glare. “Kathleen relax you only made out with him nothing major.” I frowned, “no I didn’t.” mason shrugged. “what ever you made out and then you pushed him away and left and then half an hour you two were back in the room on the bed and you were sleeping and he was staring at the roof with his arm round you but im guessing you went in there to carry on you conversation about the candy floss world you were going to make.” Mason laughed and Robbie smirked. “I wasn’t as drunk as you so I remember but don’t worry I made out with you not the other way round although you did rip my favourite top.” He said staring at the top that was practically shredded. I laughed, and his eyes met mine. We held the gaze for a second before I sat down. “What are you guys doing today then?” mason asked. I smiled, and Blaine looked at me, but I didn’t look at him. “I’m probably going to chill at home or something. We have college tomorrow so yeah.” I said. Robbie looked at the guys then at me. “you are not going home..” he trailed off. “what? Yes I am I need to change and rest and work.” I moaned. “you are not going home Kath. You’re going out with us.” He smirked. He handed me a bag. “what is that?” “your clothes I bought them with me so you can change. I checked the bag. “YOU WENT IN MY-.” He smirked and winked as if he knew the end of the sentence. I personally cut myself off considering we were in a room full of dudes. “where’s your bathroom?” I asked mason. “straight down the hall it’s the only door on the opposite wall to us.” I nodded and went down to the bathroom. After I had gotten changed into my clothes, I left the bathroom to find Robbie standing there. He placed his hands on my arms and pushed me against the wall. “Want me yet?” he smirked. “Nope, why?” I said and he loosened the grip allowing me to walk away. “so what are you guys doing today?” Kyle asked as I sat down. “I am probably going to revise for college tomorrow.” I smiled. Robbie shut the door. “Nope, you are going somewhere with us.” Blaine smirked. “Where?” I whinged. “That’s for us to know and you to find out.” Robbie smirked. Kyle stood up. “so if you knew what we were doing why did you ask?” I asked Kyle. He shrugged and I felt to arms around my waist lifting me up, over their back. “Who is this?!” I screeched. “The love of your life.” “Robbie put me down!” I screamed. “Ah but you knew who the love of you life is eh? Something you want to tell us all Kath?” Leo smirked at me and a faint red blush began to form in my cheeks. “Shut up.” I retorted and they all laughed the next thing I knew I was thrown into the back of a car. Blaine got in one side of me and Kyle the other side. “Lets gooooo!!!!” Kyle screams along with a choo, choo. I sighed at slumped into my chair when the car began to go. Blaine looked at me with a sneer and turned back. Then he began to sigh and huff and puff every few seconds. And every minute or two he would look at me and then sneer. “What is your problem?!” I yelled causing Kyle and Robbie to stop talking. “nothing.” Blaine mumbled, not even attempting to look at me. “so why are you sneering at me every few seconds and huffing and puffing like you are in a bad mood?” I raised my voice. “it is none of your business,” “well it obviously is when you keep looking at me and giving me the cold shoulder.” I sighed and slumped further into my chair, I turned to look at kyle and he sat there staring at me. “What?!” I demanded and he looked away. The rest of the trip was silent and awkward, well for me anyway. when we finally got to where Robbie was taking us we got out of thee car. Blaine lingered back to have a drag of his cigarette. I was the last one out of the car so I had to catch up with the rest, which I was going to do until a hand caught my wrist. It was Blaine’s. “Yes?!” I growled. “Did you make out with Robbie?” I shrugged. “What’s it to you?” I asked. He sighed. “Just answer the bloody question will you?” I met his eyes. “Yeah I did, why?” he shrugged. “Next time just don’t.” he warned and pushed me away. “What the hell Blaine?” I said raising my voice slightly. He shrugged; I went over and slapped his face. And went to walk off until I was thrown to the gravel beneath me. “don’t hit me..” he growled lifting me up violently and pushing me against the wall. “hey man, I don’t think you should be treating someone like that especially a woman.” A guy around our age warned. “Look it is none of your business and to be honest no one gives a damn what you say.” Blaine yelled. “get the hell off of me Blaine, what is wrong with you?” I screamed kicking him. Until I went into flash back.

*

“get off of me, Johnny,” I screamed trying to push him off. “We are not even dating anymore why does it matter?” I asked shakily. “I don’t want any guy touching you. If I cant have you no one will.” He growled hitting my face. “you are just a stupid little cow that needs to sort your self out!” he yelled. He raised his hand to hit me..

*

“Kath?” someone was shaking my shoulders. “kath take deep breathes.” “Okay okay I get it, I was just… angry.” I heard in the back ground. “NO that is no excuse you t**t she is a bloody girl you don’t treat them like that.” I also heard. And then I heard a groan and that was my queue. My eyes shot open to see Blaine on the ground and Robbie punching him with Kyle next to me, I began to start crying whilst I stood up shaking and wobbling I went over to the two fighting. “stop it  Robbie.” I cried pulling on his collar before just abut falling back. Robbie luckily caught me. “don’t pass out again.” He chuckled. “what happened?” he asked. “it was… nothing” I sighed, they wouldn’t understand, they may know about the beatings from Johnny but they wont ever know the episodes I would have because of it. I haven’t had any in months. Why now?