CHAPTER 23

Just skip the bs. Part.

Brianna

I saw how her eyes shed a tear, so I kissed it and whipped it using my thumb.

"Ony" I think that's the most sweetest word I've ever heard.

"Akin ka na ulit?" Tanong niya pa.

"Sayo lang" I kissed her again, this time deeper.

I let her hands explore my body as we walk to my room and not breaking the kiss.

She closed the door and pinned me to it, I think I know where is this going but I'm still having a second thoughts in my mind.

She pressed the switch off and our only light by now is the one coming from the moon.

She pulled my shirt off and laid me down the bed. She kissed me passionately, I can feel her love for me and at the same time the need.

"Uhmm" I moaned when I felt her wet and warm tongue in my neck. I can feel that she's leaving marks. This is what I get for kissing her awhile ago. Can someone tell me how to stop this?!

I feel one of her legs rubbing the center of my thigh and that caused me to moan again. I'm getting crazier and I don't know how to stop this.

"Hmmmm"

"I love you Bree..." she said and suck my ear.

"Mahal din kita" I almost moan when her tongue start to play the inside of my ear.

She went back to my lips again and I felt her right hand unclaspped my bra. Oh my gosh! Wala ba siyang balak tumigil?!

"Hmm.." I moaned again when she play with my needy breast I can say that it's hard and proud and seems like waiting to be touch by her lips. She encircled her tongue to my nipple, suck it and pushed it back. She really love to tease me. Damn this girl for making me crazy.

After she played with my breast, I thought she will stop but I was wrong. She just take her shirt off and unclaspped her bra. I gasped at how perfect her breast is, it's not that big but it's well shaped.

She went back to kiss me and massaged my breast making me moan in pleasure. My body starts to heat up and I don't know If I will give my all to her or not. I'm not ready for this yet, but Drew's making me feel how she really love me and how can't I enjoy this moment and stop it?, It's really pushing myself to want more.

I felt her hand unbuttoning my jeans short and that made me stop from kissing her.

"Bakit?" She asked and I can't say any word, minamasahe niya yung tummy ko dahilan para mag-init ako.

"Having a second thoughts?" She asked using her bedroom voice and that made me crave for her lips. I grabbed her nape and pressed my lips to hers.

"Wait.." wala na.. natanggal niya na yung short and panty ko. At nakita ko namang hubad na rin siya. How can she do that in instant?

"Drew.. kasi... hmm" I felt her hand playing my clit, rubbing it up and down and encircling it sometimes.

"You're wet, ony" then she pressed her lips to my neck.

"Uhmp kid" I felt her middle finger slowly sinking down inside me. It hurts.

"Aray!, wag nalang... ka-kaya... Drew it hurts.." I said but it's finally inside me. I felt a little bit discomfort at first but she just move it gently.

Maya maya pa ay nawala na rin yung sakit pero banayad pa rin siya sa paglabas at pagpasok that's why I unconsciously parted my thighs, I want more of her.