» horror movies

"Yes, it's coming out in two days." She sat in front of a poster and gazed at it in complete awe. "And it's in 3-D.

"Are you seriously going to watch it?" I raised an eyebrow since critics have called it an absolutely terrifying horror film-like the actual kind of horror, not whatever the hell being released lately. "They are going to have a warning at the beginning of the movie: it's to warn people of the possibility of heart attacks."

"And that's why we're going to go see it."

I face-palmed myself and slumped into the bean bag. "But what if it's so scary that you have to leave the theater?"

"Then leave the theater?" She questioned with a confused look on her face.

I gave her an annoyed glance. "Wow, what a great answer. 10/10, definitely."

She rolled her eyes and threw a stuffed animal at my head. "Rude."

"But seriously, what if it's too scary?"

"Then it's a good movie. Oh, come on! Don't you feel revived in a horror movie?"

"Uh, no. I feel like I'm going to be killed and I feel paranoid."

"The whole creation, thought-process, the graphics, the camera work." She marveled at the sight of the trailer. "It's going to be amazing."

"Nope, nope, nope." I plugged in her earphones and handed them to her. "Enjoy." I closed my eyes and fell into the hug of the bean bag. Suddenly, I felt a weight on me. I opened up my eyes and screamed loudly.

"Boo." A burst of laughter rung throughout the room as she rolled onto the floor. "W-Wo-wow you're s-so g-g-gullible. Seriously, right after our talk of horror movies, you decide to close your eyes. Ah, you have so much to learn, my pupil."