Chapter 27

** So I'm talking in third person & Julia's POV this chapter. I just wanted to test it out.**

&& CHAPTER 27 && 

Julia went to her friend Emily's house, and sure found out a lot of stuff.

"Hey! I MISSED YOU! Its been what- a month and a half since I've seen my best friend, since waving goodbye to you in a taxi!" Emily said hugging Julia.

"I missed you so much, I'm glad I'm home." Julia replied. 

Julia didn't want Emily to bring up why she came early, austin, or vic. 

"So how are you?" Emily asked.

"I'm alright, really drained out and tired. Trying to get back in the swing of things." Julia said.

" That really sucks- did you get any-?" Emily asked.

"EMILY! No.. I'm not the tour slut! But some of the guys were cute i guess.. " I replied. 

"Well I was super jealous about all the cute sweaty guys you were around! So anything new or scandalous on the tour?" Emily asked. She was always trying to find out new stuff about people.

"Not really. I mean, nothing too crazy." I replied. 

Then my phone rang.

I didn't know who would call me because everything thought i lived under a rock except emily and, the guys. 

"Hold on, someones calling me." I told Emily.

"Yes! Of course. When? Alright. Thank you!" 

This was not happening. 

I was asked for a photography job in Australia.

AUSTRALIA. 

A magazine called PerthNow! wanted me to work for them as an assistant photographer editor.  I got a letter saying they would pay for the airfare, and a two week stay and a four star hotel. 

The orgainzation complimented me on my 'fantastic' work on Warped Tour. 

I guess everything happens for a reason. 

And this was a great door right in front of me. 

Emily and I flipped out. I could barley speak. I would miss Emily, she was always there for me and I felt like a bad friend for never being here for her. But this was a new chapter in my life, and it could take me far.

We both celebrated by ordering pizza.

~

I called the organization the next day, deciding I would gladly take the job, who wouldn't? They arranged to fly me out in three days.

THREE DAYS!

I won't be in the United States, I'll be in a different country on the other side of the world. Away from most press and paparazzi, and the warped tour drama. 

So I unpacked my Warped Tour suitcase, and decided to re pack it. I needed more appropriate clothing so I decided to go shopping to buy a few nice blouses and nice shorts-capri pants. 

And of course a swimsuit, I'll be in Australia!

The smile off my face couldn't leave, I felt like this was the start of something new. A new job, a new opportunity. 

And these three days couldn't come faster.

Before I knew it I was sitting on my plane, nervous and excited, and feeling relived. This 28 hour plane trip to a country I've never been to, will change my life. 

I know it.

~

Hey people! I hope all is well :)

Its summer! I'm super happy. My room is getting remodeled which kinda sucks, and its tropical storming! 

I know i haven't updated in a while.

I hope you are still interested in this story!

So comment what you think! I hope your summer is great! :)

-Jewels xx