Chapter 25

& Chapter 25 &

Austin's POV

 I watched Julia walk out of our bus. I felt like I couldn't run after her, almost like my mind and feet were cemented on the ground. I stood there for a while, trying to absorb what just happened.

I had to tell myself Julia left.

"Julia left. She's gone." I muttered to myself.

Alan came over and put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm really sorry man-but it was really tearing her apart. You want whats best for her right?" Alan said.

I nodded and slumped on the couch. I let her go. I let Julia walk out the door. 

What will the future hold?

Vic's POV

"Vic! Vic! Dude shes gone!" Mike yelled at me. I was currently laying on the couch in the bus drinking a beer.'

"Whos gone?" I asked. Mike seemed nervous and scared.

"Julia. I have no idea but word is getting around from the bands." Mike said.

Julia left. There was no way I could talk with her, see her beatiful face, or try to build a realtionship with her. It feels like I got rejected a million times. I just want her to like me back; for my heart to be happy.

"Well where'd she go?!" I questioned. 

"I'm guessing home? Airport,train,bus, I don't know." Mike replied.

I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking of what to do. 

"Have you seen Austin?" I asked.

"No. But I did hear someone say they saw her pack up her suitcase and leave in a car." Mike said.

"Why would she ever do that?" I said.

"Well she has been getting insults and rude remarks from fans.." Mike muttered.

I strutted to the bus tour and slammed it shut, with a beer in my hand walking out into the venue.

There's someone I need to talk to.

Austin.

& Julia's POV &

This was it. 

I boarded the plane heading home. 

I thought of those movies where the girl or guy is about the board the plane but their loved one comes running toward them, pulling them away and kising them. 

But this was quite the opposite.

I was in a small airport with mile long lines and everything smelt odd. Being annoyed but children and even adults just topped the cake too. 

I thought about Austin.

I also thought about Vic.

And the fans.

And Kellin.

I'll miss Warped Tour. 

Was this the right decision?

"MA'AM TICKET PLEASE.." said a annoyed staff employee. 

I handed her the ticket and walked down the long hallway to the plane. I carried my purse, along with my camera. No more pictures of me and Austin at warped. No more pictures of the beatiful sky by the bus, 

no more memories of Warped Tour 2012. 

And as the plane lifted up into the air, I closed my eyes, I'm moving on.

&&

OKAY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE SO I WOULDN'T LET ANY OF MY READERS GET MAD AT ME OR SLIP INTO A COMA. 

I honestly don't even know what happened :(

So now, each night I'm going to spend atleast 15 minutes writing! That means possibly a chapter every 4-5 days. I hope you guys kinda liked this chapter, but atleast its a update!

Next week you'll proabaly get a update on the weekend because I have FCAT ALL WEEK LONG! -_- Its SAT but for Florida. And its basically a few hour testing and we can't even read or anything when we're done...

ANYWAY SO I LOVE YOU GUYS & MISSED YOU! <3

Love always.

Jewels