Chapter 21

& Chapter 21 &

& Austin's POV &

I just admitted to Julia I loved her. It just flowed out of my mouth, but I don't regret it. Julia needed to know how I felt about her, and hopefully she felt the same way.

"I-i.." Julia said looking at me with wide eyes.

"You don't need to say it back. I just wanted you to know. I never stopped loving you. The past five years have been hell not seeing you. I missed you so much, and thought of you every day." I replied.

Julia gave me a smile and hugged me. " I missed you. Everything reminded me of you." Julia mumbled in my shirt.

I felt awful for leaving Julia that day when we were nineteen. That hurt expression on her teenage face, I will never be able to forget that. 

The day progressed on, Julia photographing and for Of Mice & Men, more interviews. 

I went back to the bus with the boys, collapsing on the couch. My eyelids were closing when Alan said something.

"So when are you asking her out bro?" Alan questioned.

"I dunno. I kinda told her I loved her today.." I replied rubbing my face.

"Oh. Uh, well what did she say?" Alan replied.

"She didn't say it back, but I didn't really care if she did or not. I told her how much I missed her the past few years, and she said the same back." I said.

"Well, you can take her to the mall today and then we can all go out." Alan told me.

Just as we finished talking, Julia came in.

"Hey guys." She said setting down her camera bag. 

Julia plopped on the couch like I did, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Long day?" I asked her.

"Yeah, BUT I'M READY TO SHOP!" Julia exclaimed sitting up. Julia loved shopping, fashion, and picking outfits for herself and people. I'm surprised she didn't go to fashion school. 

"Okay, calm down! But we should get going since we're going out with the rest of the band tonight." I told her. 

Julia dragged me out of the door bus, and eventually to my car. 

I turned the car on, leaving the radio up to Julia. 

"No singing or dancing for today's car ride?" I asked her.

"Nah, I need to save my energy for shopping!" Julia said in a 'duh' kinda way.

"Well I think we're going to a club and fancy-ish restaurant." I told her.

"Then a dress it is! And shoes and accessories." Julia said.

"And I will pay for it!" I said. I had to make it up to Julia, all the things I've done to her.

"I will prohibit that Austin Robert!" Julia exclaimed.

"Uh huh, whatever Julia Jade!" I said mocking her.

She grinned at me and continued to keep her eyes by the window.

& Julia's POV &

 Austin said he loved me. I was surprised. I think I loved Austin, but I just don't know if I could. I don't know if I can love him fully. It felt warming and sincere Austin felt that way about me, and I was glad he missed me and wanted me back in his life. 

When I was away from Austin those five years, I made myself me mad at him and hate him, but on the inside I just wanted him to come back and kiss me. I made myself create a hard outer shell, but my interior was sad and missed Austin dearly.

We were now in the parking lot of the Mall of America, and I was going to pick out a outfit for tonight. I was excited to go on the roller coaster and explore the biggest mall in America. I was acting like a kid in a candy shop, and Austin held my hand trying to calm me down. 

Which probably just made me get more energetic.

"Julia...calm down. Don't go running off; we have to stay near each other. Or else I'll buy you a leash!" Austin said.

"Fine. But you have to take my picture!" I said. I stood in front of the Mall of American sign as Austin snapped a picture with my iPhone.

"Excuse me sir? Can you take a photo of us?" Austin said to a man walking by.

Austin jogged over to me and stood next to me, putting his arm around my waist. Austin stuck his tongue out, so I did too. 

I looked at the picture. "This is a good one!" I said.

"Text it to me! Now let's get in the mall, its a giant mall." Austin said.

"Really Austin? I thought it was the smallest mall in America!" I replied sarcastically. 

Austin rolled his eyes and dragged me to the mall. 

"So where do you want to go first?" Austin asked.

"We should do the activities then shop, so we won't have to carry bags." I told him.

"Roller coaster it is then!" Austin exclaimed.

He held my hand and pulled me through the sea of people, weaving in and out. He found our way to the roller coaster, in a short time. Perks of being a rockstar : you've been to all the attractions in America several times.

The line was a thirty minute wait, and I was not a patient person.

" Remember when I took you to the amusement park for your birthday?" Austin asked.

"Yes. That was one of the best days ever." I said smiling at the memory. 

 ~flashback~

It was my seventeenth birthday, and Austin surprised me at my house, telling me to get ready and we're going to Universal Studios.

We went on the water rides, got soaked, and went on roller coasters. Austin insisted on buying almost every picture the ride took. 

Some were funny, some were embarrassing, and some were even scary. 

"C'mon Julia! This is the only ride we haven't gone on!" A seventeen year old Austin said. 

It was called the Rip Ride Rocket. It was a short ride, but it was a huge drop. The drop went down, you did a loop, then it was over. The cool thing about it was that you could listen to music on your way up the hill.

"Fine..but you have to hold my hand!" I said.

We got in the coaster seats, and right before the ride started Austin picked the music. He chose a slipknot song.

"One day, my music will be on here!" Austin said.

"In your dreams!" I said.

"I wonder if my music is actually on there..." Austin said.

"Well I guess we will just have to go back there." I said smiling. 

&&

Dear readers,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was kinda a filler, but next chapter may be more interesting!

Next chapter will be more of the mall scene and the club/dinner. 

Also, Julia will have to face more hate >:(

Love always,

Jewels