Chapter 24

& Chapter 24 &

Julia's POV

I stumbled in the tour bus.I rubbed my face with my hands. My mind was in one place, my heart in another. I was unsure of what to do. 

But sometimes we have to do whats best for ourselves and for our own life. 

Even if it hurts the ones you love.

"You alright?" Phil asked. He sat down on the couch next to me.

"Not exactly. Where all the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"They went to get pizza or something. Julia; I know we aren't exactly that close, but you can always talk to me if you need someone." Phil told me.

"Thanks. I'm just stuck between two decisions that could be better for me or better for the people I love." I said.

"I know where you're coming from. My family didn't want me to become a musician. They wanted me to carry on the family business. But I did what was right for me. It was my life, and if it was a mistake than oh well. You have to make choices in your life and not let people control yours." Phil said.

"Thank you." I said hugging Phil. 

We continued to chat and laugh, until the guys showed up with the pizza. My brain was running in circles while eating pizza. I couldn't hold back; I had to tell them what I wanted to do. With my life.  

"Guys, can I talk to you?" I asked. They looked at me and nodded.

"I-uh, well.. I'm leaving the tour. Its not you guys,I love you guys but leaving the tour will be the best thing for me. I hope you understand." I sputtered out.

All the guys exchanged looks. Sad looks, disappointed looks, surprised looks. It hurt me to say that. It hurt me to say goodbye and leave these amazing people. They held me and supported me, but it wasn't enough. 

"What?!" Austin said. 

I kind of just sat there. "Austin-please understand." I told him.

"Austin, if this is what Julia wants to do let her do it." Alan said.

"Is this because of fu*king Vic?! That as*hole ruins everything." Austin said with anger in his voice.

"It doesn't matter Austin! I'm leaving. I'm sorry." I said going back to the bunks.

I grabbed my suitcase, stuffing my clothes and makeup and such in the bag. I bought a plane ticket back to California. I didn't know what I was going to do in California.

I rolled my bag out to the door area. Where a tall,lanky,tattooed man stood with his arms crossed in front of me.

"I'm not letting you go." Austin stated.

"Austin stop acting like a child. You can't control my life." I told him.

"Why are you leaving? Away from us? Away from the job you dreamed of?" Austin questioned.

"Because I can't take it! I can't take the hate, I deleted all my social accounts; I shut down everything! I'm leaving because I don't want to be here. I don't want to be reminded of who I am!" I yelled. 

Austin looked at me with wide eyes, and sad eyes. 

"Julia-I..I'm sorry." Austin said hugging me. 

"Its not your fault." I said.

"I'll miss you so much. Please promise to text me or something?As soon as I come back home I'm seeing you ok? Do you need somewhere to stay?" Austin said.

"Austin I'm 23, I'm perfectly fine on my own. And I'll try to text you, but please have fun and don't let me drag you down. Enjoy your life." I told Austin.

I gave him a kiss on the lips, one last kiss before I left. He kissed back with sadness, wanting me to stay. A goodbye kiss, that then got interrupted by Alan.

"NOW AUSTIN IS ALL MINE!" Alan said.

I laughed. I hugged each one of the guys, saying goodbye. We all promised we would talk and miss each other. 

I let one last wave;

One last smile;

and one last look before I shut the tour bus door, driving to the airport.

&&&&&

:'( Wahh! Sorry but I had to do it! More exciting things will be on its way though, stuff you won't expect! 

Next chapter will probably be Austin's POV! What do you think is going to happen? 

I hope this story isn't boring you guys! 

Love always,

Jewels