Chapter 10

~Chapter 9 RECAP :

I wiped the tear off her face. " You're a beautiful mess. And I know a person who would want to date you.." I told her.

"Who?" Julia asked.

 I took a deep breath. "Me." I told Julia.

~ Chapter 10 ~

Julia's POV

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and saw a lanky tattooed Austin hovering over me.

He sat down next to me, and I couldn't let the tears stop. He comforted me, and we started talking.

"Vic- he stood me up." I said sniffling.  

"I'm so sorry Julia. Its his loss, you're amazing, and deserve someone better. That may sound cliche, but its 100% true." Austin said.

I smiled back at me. "Thank you Austin. But  I doubt someone would want to date a mess like me." I said, letting a tear slide down her cheek.

Austin wiped the tear off her face. " You're a beautiful mess. And I know a person who would want to date you.." I told her.

"Who?" I asked.

  "Me." Austin said.

Austin liked me. He wanted to be my boyfriend. I was unsure of everything. Did I like him back? Or was I still pissed because of the past? Just a few days ago I was saying how we should only be friends, but I was re thinking what I had said.

I looked up at Austin, his brown eyes looking at me. 

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Austin mumbled rubbing the back of his neck, he always does that when he's nervous.

"Austin. Don't be sorry." I said. He looked back at me, looking like a sad puppy.

I put both hands on his face, and gave me him a soft kiss on his lips. He responded immediately. Our lips were warm and fit perfectly. 

I broke away from the kiss. "I think I would date you too." I said smiling.

Austin gave me a big smile, and I noticed his cheeks getting red.

"Wanna go eat and watch movies?" Austin asked.

"Of course!" I said. We walked back to the bus, his big hands reached for mine. Our fingers intertwined, and I missed this feeling.