Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

"They have been in the kitchen sucking face all night? What's the point of renting the movies?" Sarah asked Tom. As soon as Kimberley and Cheryl entered the house, Sarah felt the change in their relationship.

Cheryl asked Kimberley nearly every five minutes if she wanted anything and couldn't seem to keep her hands off of her. Then the kissing, as soon as the couple were alone Cheryl had her hand on Kimberley's thigh and her tongue down her throat. 

Not that Kimberley seemed to mind at all, oh no.

Sarah scratched her head as she tried to figure out why in the hell they decided to come to the house if Kimberley didn't want to do the boring talk thing with Tom and Cheryl didn't want to watch the movies and try to mimic the more famous characters of the movie.

It just didn't make any sense to her and she said as much, again to her fiancé.

"Are you sad 'cause you two can't pretend to be mafiosos tonight?" Tom asked as he rubbed Sarah's stomach.

"No!" Sarah replied much too quickly then pouted and nodded her head as she looked at Tom. "Yeah, a little."

"She's still your friend Sarah, she just has Kimberley to think about too."

"I know, I know...let me tell them to get the hell home or something."

"I'll do that baby. I have to refill my beer anyway"

Tom stood up and went into the kitchen then nearly spat out the sip of beer he took when he saw what Cheryl was doing, or trying to do to a moaning Kimberley.

"You know, that'll probably be easier to do on a bed...and might I suggest a strap on? I mean if you're trying to-"

"Tommy!?!" Cheryl shouted as she adjusted Kimberley's dress and quickly threw the candle away.

Kimberley blushed unable to look up, it was getting ridiculous but heaven knows she was about to let Cheryl take her right there against the counter in Sarah's kitchen.

"I'm jus' sayin'! Look, why don't you two get home before you cause us to spontaneously combust? You have me horny just watching you two." 

Cheryl took Kimberley's hand and smiled apologetically at Tom.

"Sorry Tommy, we weren't really the best company tonight." Kimberley said, her eyes filled with apology.

"The hell you weren't. I'm pretty sure you got Sarah all hot and bothered. Should have some REALLY good sex tonight!" Cheryl high fived him and laughed as they stepped into the living room.

"Ugh! Men will always be men.  And you..." Kimberley pinched Cheryl's side.

'

"Hey, he said it!" Her wounded eyes didn't have the effect she'd hoped for. I need to practice that some more, she thought as Kimberley raised an eyebrow.

"Said what?" Sarah asked as she stood to hug Kimberley goodbye. "And thanks for coming babe."

"Nothing! I didn't say a thing baby." Tom grabbed Sarah's waist and practically pushed Cheryl out the door. 

"You are not getting in the way of me getting laid tonight!" Sarah looked between Tom and Cheryl then just shook her head. 

"Go lay that sh!t down tonight mate!" She heard before she slapped Tom's stomach then closed the door.

"Damn right!" Cheryl shouted back only to have Kimberley stop walking and stare at her. 

"You know I'm just playing babe..."  She sighed in relief when Kimberley slid into the opened door smiling as she shook her head.