Chapter 13

Ok so I realised I can't actually be bothered to change the last chapter - sorry :(

Hope you like this chapter, there's a bit more action xD

----

Training took place in the weapons room again. To say that Elentiya wasn't a bit nervous was an under statement - the last time she was here with Castol he tried to kill her. "I'm not going to try to kill you again," Castol sighed, picking up on Elentiya's nervousness.

"Whatever, I'll be able to save myself this time," Elentiya replied, "so what are we doing today?" Castol walked over to the weapons rack; scanning for the right one. His eyes finally landed on something and picked up a dagger.

"Today we will be working on aim and precision," Castol explained, pointing at the one of straw dummies spread across the hall. "Come up and collect a few," he said whilst leaning against the wall and twirling the dagger between his fingers.

Elentiya didn't budge and just said, "Don't worry I'll be fine - I have some of my own." His eyes narrowed, obviously needing an explanation. Elentiya flicked her wrists outwards and two daggers dropped into the palm of her hands. Castol didn't seem shocked, but a little angry.

"Where did you get them from and how many do you have on you?" He sighed.

"I stole them from some stupid men flaunting them around on their belts - they didn't deserve them. They were probably just for show... I have eight on me right now - I'm not going to tell you about the others." She smiled innocently, which caused Castol to groan.

"Forget I asked. Just throw and we'll take it from there. We'll see how long it takes you to hit every target."

Elentiya walked to the spot Castol wanted her to start from and took a deep breath. She knew she was good at throwing daggers, but it had been a while. She closed her eyes for a brief second and took in her surroundings - then she began.

First she decided to take out the dummy to her right. It only took a second for her to aim and release - hitting it dead in the centre of the target. Then she continued running at a fast pace to the dummy in front of her and released the dagger from about eight metres away. She immediately spun, facing behind her and threw another dagger. It landed on the head of the dummy right beside Castol, but that didn't put her off. She moved with the grace and poise of a dancer. She noticed another dummy pinned high up on the wall and ran full speed at the wall adjacent to it. Then she jumped and whilst bouncing off the wall she chucked another dagger landing in the target area.

Elentiya paused quickly, noticing that there were still four more targets. She removed two daggers from her boots, as she had run out of hidden daggers. Being lazy, she decided to take out two dummies at the same time. She stood halfway between both dummies and drew the daggers across as though she was going to wrap her arms around herself, and swiftly released them - hitting both targets.

Two targets remained and they were a bit more difficult to reach. One was directly above her, meaning if she threw it and it didn't land tip first in the dummy, it would come hurtling down towards her. The other dummy was a lot smaller and swaying side to side. It wasn't fixed to the ground properly. Elentiya removed the two hair pins from her bun, revealing them as smaller daggers and unraveling her naturally red hair.

She took a chance and threw her dagger directly above her, but quickly moved away. The dagger hung from the straw dummy's chest. She noticed that the last dummy swayed at a regular interval. She counted in her head to six, "1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.." She threw the dagger straight when she thought the number six and hit the dummy right between where a humans eyes would be.