Chapter 11

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER GETS QUITE CONFUSING, BUT JUST GO ALONG WITH IT ;)

----

"How about we make this a little more interesting?" Hollin smirked, as he had just won three points.

Elentiya couldn't believe that she had just lost three points to Hollin, it was inconceivable. She could tell by the way he moved his sword, that he had lessons from Castol. She was getting pretty sick and tired of losing to surprisingly strong men.

Hollin seemed to have taken her silence as an agreement. "If I win, I get to ask you three questions - that you have to answer and if you win..."

He couldn't finish his sentence, but Elentiya finished it for him. "I can read in the library," she buzzed.

"Sure," he agreed, "ready?"

Elentiya didn't even wait for him to finish speaking and lunged forward. The two quickly became engaged in exchanging strikes and parries. Both parties were desperate to win and continued fighting at a fast pace.

Elentiya suddenly pulled back. Then charged at him and just when he was about to parry the blow, she feinted to the right. Hollin's left was his weak side.

Hollin quickly brought his sword up and didn't bother blocking the next attack, but thrust forward himself. By then it was too late for Elentiya to pull back, so she did the only thing she could think of to throw him off guard. She had to win this.

Elentiya took a step forward, meaning she would reach him first and kissed him on the lips. Hollin was so taken aback, he literally fell backwards and onto the floor. She happily took the opportunity to win the point, by tapping him on the shoulder with her rapier.

Whilst Hollin covered his lips with his hand and blushed heavily. Elentiya couldn't understand why he was overreacting so much: it was just a peck on the lips.

"That was definitely cheating!" He mumbled as he got up, he was still covering his mouth.

"No it wasn't," Elentiya argued, "and stop acting as if I had stolen your first kiss. You're supposed to be the older one - act like it."

"That doesn't mean I go around kissing people. I don't what it is that you think I do as the crown prince." Hollin bickered.

"Urgh," she grunted. "Whatever, I still won the point which means I can read in the library!"

"Well I still get to ask you questions!" He argued like a sulking child.

Elentiya placed her hands on her hips and scoffed. "No, I won fair and-" She paused to think, "Fine you may ask me questions."

***

Elentiya was waiting impatiently for Hollin in her living room. She glared at him from across the table. "Have you decided yet?" She questioned with malicious intent, calmed slightly by the gentle breeze she felt from the window.

"No, there are so many questions to ask. I can't decide on just three, but I've cut it down to five." Hollin replied.

It had been 2 hours since Elentiya and Hollin returned to Elentiya's dormitory. In that time she had taken a long bath and learnt the layout of the castle from a blueprint that she had stolen from the library. She couldn't care less if he asked 20 questions; she just wanted to go to the library. "Go ahead. Ask five questions," she sighed.

"Great!" He smiled, much too enthusiastically. What have I just done... Elentiya thought to herself.

"First... I guess... How did you feel when you killed 30 of those soldiers in Filmi?" He hesitated.