Chapter 7 - Unexpected Appearance

I will try to make this chap long. I am typing on my notepad so there is a word limit. Sorry :)

***************

I didnt know what to say. "I thought you were...." "In rehab?" he finished. I nodded slowly. "My dad kinda bailed me out. Said that it was okay and that he would take full responsibility. Load of bullshit that is."

I held onto the door for dear life and kept staring at him. I know I shouldnt be even talking to him but kind of missed. Missed the times we had together.

"Come back Justina. Come and join me," he said as he took my hand gently. I missed his touch but I pulled away from him. Instead of saying anything, I closed the door shut but he stopped me on the other side. We were both pushing, to close or open the door. I grew frantic. He was way stronger than me. I gave up and fled up the stairs towards my room and locked myself in. I heard heavy footsteps thundering up the stairs and then heavy knocks upon my door. I saw the hinges starting to give way. I spun round my room looking for some mode of escape. My eyes landed on my window. I unlocked the window and tried to push it up but to no avail. It was jammed on the other side. I desperately tried to budge the window. My heart was hammering profusely against my chest. The door was about to give way. This makes him sound like some mass murderer. Well after what he did to me, I wouldnt be surprised.

I finally managed to pry the windows open just as he broke through my door. I jumped and landed on my right leg. A sharp pain shot through my legs. I looked up and saw him getting ready to jump. I scrambled quickly to mt feet and limped towards the road. I was still adjusting to the pain. Finally, I hailed for a taxi and left towards the airport.

My body was shaking in the taxi. I was terribly traumatised by the incident. I was crying. Thankfully I dont wear makeup so I dont look like some goth person (no offence). I quickly got out of the taxi and rushed to the toilet, desperate to clean myself up before meeting Austin. Before I could reach the toilet, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I spun round and saw the most beautiful face. But the face turned upside down upon seeing me. I didnt say anything and just cried into his chest. He carried me to the car that was waiting for us. I didnt say anything but just cried into his shirt. Soon, I fell asleep.

When I came around, I saw myself in Austin's room. There were more posters than the last time I remembered being there. I stood up but was met with a throbbing pain in my head. I held my head as I laid myself down.

Austin must have heard me as he came rushing into the room. I turned and looked at me. He smiled faintly at me and walked towards me. He laid down beside me and took me into his arms and craddled me. He kissed my forehead and nuzzled his nose against mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

We were interrupted however by a doorbell and loud voices downstairs then the slamming of the door. Austin got up and ran down to find out what the commotion was all about. I stood up slowly and tried to follow him but stop when I heard 2 voices. One was Austin and the other was... Jake?

"It is enough Austin. Thank you for looking after her for the time I was in rehab. Call her down. JUSTINA!" Jake started. However, Austin interrupted him. "You have no rights to have her back Jake. It's over between you 2 guys. Ever since that night..."

"So she did tell you in the end. Of course. You are her best friend. Anyway, I dont see how you should support her as that slut was the one who was all over...." he didnt get to finish his sentence as Austin delivered a punch that knocked the wind out of Jake. I limped down the stairs quickly to stop Austin. Before he could deliver another punch, I grabbed his hand as he raised it and pushed it down. He turned and looked at me. I shook my head slowly.

Jake got up and wiped the blood on his mouth. "So... you were here all along eh? I will leave now. But I will be back. When you're guys isnt around. Maybe when you are bathing?" Austin was about to punch him again but I restraint him. Jake just smirked and left, slamming the door shut. Austin's parents stood there speehless. "Care for some explaining?" Michelle asked. Austin kissed my forehead and asked me to go and rest while he does the explaining. I looked at Austin's parents and said,"I hope that whatever Austin says doesnt change your opinion about me," and I went up to his room.

I was tired. I was drained mentally, physically and in every way. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I was out....

*********

Hope you like it. Vote, comment, subscribe and recommend it thank you! #noh8