Unexpected Fate (An Austin Mahone Fanfic)

Thanks for the overwhelming reads and votes for my Niley fanfic. Here is another fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

************************

Jazlyn's POV

Today was my birthday. Birthdays are meant to be the most happiest day of one's life. But for me, it turned out to be the worst. When I reached school, everything was normal. I met my friends along our lockers. They wished me, I thanked them and we walked to class. It wasa from the first period of school that my bad day started. I forgot to bring my homework to school. My English homework. My teacher would be so furious if she know that I did not bring it. I know that there was no escape so I just told her and it was a straight detention for me. It was my first time though but when it comes to Mrs Jones, there are no exceptions. 

During lunch, I took my food and sat down beside my best friends, Justin and Jasmine. They are siblings. People call us "J Cube" which is like J to the power of 3. We have been inseperable since first grade. So back to the story. As I sat down on the chair, I felt the chair wobbling roughly. I adjusted my seating position and felt it wobble even more. My heart started beating very fast. Justin and Jasmine kept staring at me like I was having some problem with me. Well there is a problem but it is not with me. I shifted my weight forwards but soon regretted it as the bench gave way and I fell to the ground. The whole cafeteria erupted with laughter. I was 16 this year. So I was a year younger then the seniors which doesnt make me the oldest therefore, the reason for the laughters. I blushed a deep crimson red. But instead of running away or crying, I just laughed along with them. It was embarrassing. But that was the best part that happened so far today. This school was saving too much money to even fix the benches in the cafeteria. I got up and quickly ate my food and went to my next class. 

Last period came. It was art. I was supposed to paint a picture of any scenery. You see, I wasnt an Art person. I could draw. But painting and coloring? Nah. It is like a toddler trying to sprint at the age of 1. My teacher wanted us to paint to help us practice for the upcoming art competition. But being bad at painting, I decided to use my pencil and try to make some painting sketches to make it look like it was painted however, my teacher caught me as I was drawing a tree. She cleared her throat and replaced my canvas with a new one. She confiscated my pencils and replaced them with some paint and brushes. I sighed and started making something. It turned out to be the worst artpiece I had ever done and to top it up, my teacher gave me a D-. For using a pencil earlier as well.

At the carpark, I noticed that most of the cars were gone. I started searching for my best friends' car but realised that they left early to attend their cousin's wedding. I looked up at the sky and saw the clouds darkening and coming close together. It was going to rain and I needed to get home fast. My house was about 2 streets down the road. If I run, I might be able to make it. But  I was given many presents today so as such, I wasnt able to run very fast. While I was jogging, I felt some raindrops on my face. I started to quicken my pace but to no avail. The rain started to pour and I was drenched in minutes. As I was raining I dropped the bear that was given to me by Justin and Jasmine. I felt really awful but I couldnt stop to pick it up. If I do, I would drop the rest of my presents. Besides, my house is in sight. I could pick it up after the rain or after changing out of my wet clothes when I reach home. As such, I rushed back home and opened the door quickly. I raced to my bedroom and dumped my soaking wet presents into my bathtub. I will deal with them later. I quickly shrugged out of my wet clothes and changed into some fresh clothes. Just as I was about to leave the house, I heard the doorbell ring. I raced to it and opened the door. A boy around the age of 16 was standing outside my door, soaking wet and holding the bear that I dropped earlier along the way home. I stared at him in disbelief. Damn he was hot.

He smiled at me and held out the bear. Today might even be my lucky day despite what happened in the morning....

**************

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it is short. #noh8