Chapter 2 - Unexpected Realisation

Thanks so much for reading this story guys! Comment and vote please thank you :)

***********

(From now on it will be Justina's POV until I say so)

I took the bear from him hesitantly. I dont even know him and he bothered to pass it back to me in the rain. I felt debted to him so I invited him into my house. He thanked me and entered it. He lifted his hoodie and kicked off his shoes and socks at the doorstep. I thanked him mentally for that if not Mom would kill me for the footprints made.

He took a few steps inside and turned around and looked at me. "Some bear you got there. To leave it in the rain," he started. I stopped him and explained the situation. He pouted and scrunched up his nose which made him look extremely adorable. I couldnt let him stay in those wet clothes but I dont know him enough to lend him some of my dad's clothes so I just stood there awkwardly. He could sense me being awkward around him because he shuffled a bit. Then he looked up at me and stared straight into my eyes. I gasped. They were the most perfect eyes that I have ever seen. I felt my legs moving towards him, closing the gap between us. I lifted my hand brought it to his face.

He stared at me with confusion. I realised what I was doing and slapped his head. "Oww!" "Sorry but there was something on your head. You should leave. The rain has stopped," I answered quickly. He must have sensed that I was lying as he smirked at me and left the house. I called him again and thanked him again. He smiled and said no problem and drove off in his Range Rover. I was stunned. I couldnt believe that such a person even existed.

The next day, I gobbled down my breakfast and rushed out of the house. I was afraid of being late for school. I was 10 minutes late because I didnt wake up on time. I literally ran across the road and sprinted along the the street towards school. I needed to reach in about half an hour and if I walked, I wouldnt be able to make it. I missed the school and as such have no choice.

My pace decreased and found myself brisk walking. I still had a chance to reach school. As I was rounding the bend towards the street nearer to school, a car honked from behind me. I spun round and saw a Range Rover behind me. I titled my head in confusion. The windows were tinted so I couldnt see the driver. The driver stepped out and closed the door. I stood rooted to the ground. It was the dude from yesterday. I shuffled nervously on the ground. I still felt embarassed for touching him. "Want a drive?" he asked motioning towards his car. I shook my head and started to cross the road when he pulled my hand. I have no idea how he was abld to close the gap between us that fast.

"You're looking pale. Maybe you should cooldown and let me drive you to school?" It was more of a statement as he pulled me towards his car. I didnt know who he was. And I was accepting a ride from him. But he couldnt mean any harm right?

Upon reaching school, I was met with hundreds of eyes staring at me as I got down from the Range Rover. Well who could blame them? Even I would have done the same considering how posh this vehicle was. I thanked him and waved goodbye. As soon as his car left, Jasmine came running towards me squealing. "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS?" When I didnt respond she said,"AUSTIN MAHONE!"

I blinked several times at her. I had no idea who he was. Jasmine sighed and dragged me towards our lockers, explaining who is he. So apparently, he is a YouTube phenomenon and he was a rising star. So I met a celebrity, talled to a celebrity and was even driven to school by a celebrity and all this while, I didnt know anything about it. Funny how he didnt mention about it. Werent celebrities supposed to brag about their achievements and stuff?

But that name, Austin Mahone..... it sounded oddly familiar. Not because he is famous and that I might have heard his name somewhere. But I meant like elementary-school-classmate familiar. (Im not sure what is the age range for elementary school students so if it is until 12 then thats good. You will find out why later on)

If i'm not wrong, he was in the same school and even same class as me. In the same school. Where terrible things happened that I didnt want anyone to find out. Especially Austin since it was someone close to him that tormented me......

********

Hope you love this chapter. Please feel free to comment and vote! And recommend to others too thank you!!!!!