Chapter 4 - Unexpected Discovery

Sorry for not updating recently guys. Thanks for the reads. They seriously make my day.

*************

I wanted some answers so I decided to meet him after school. He pulled me towards his Range Rover. Once we were inside, he gave me a tight hug. I felt uncomfortable so I pushed him aside. He felt hurt. He looked down at his steering wheel and closed his eyes. I clenched my jaw and stared straight. If this was what he called me for, maybe I should leave but I wanted some answers so I started.

"You remember me" He looked up at me. I was still facing the front. I had to stand my ground. "Yes. We were best friends remember?" "Were," I emphasised.

He knew that I wasnt supposed to be like this. He must know that he did something to me for he asked,"What did I do? You know I would never do anything to hurt you right?" He said as he brought his fingers to my forehead, tracing down to my chin.

God I missed his touch but I needed to be firm. I flicked his hand away and said,"Funny 'cause thats exactly what happened." He stared at me in confusion. Oh god he cant be such a good actor. But again, the Austin I remembered would admit to his mistakes when caught. Either he has changed or he really doesnt have a clue. I decided to test him.

"You know what happened right? What happened on the night of graduation in elementary school. What your best friend did to me. What Jake did." His eyes widened but he shook his head. I sighed and stared ahead. "Maybe you should ask him," I started to open the door when he pulled me back. "Jake is in a rehabilitation centre. He was caught with drugs 4 months ago. He will be there for about 2 years," he replied monotonously. I faced him slowly. Jake. The guy I loved. The guy I trusted before he destroyed my dignity.

"Now will you tell me what happened?" he pleaded. I took a deep breathe and started my story.

-FLASHBACK-

I linked my arms with Jake and walked into the school gymnasium. We were having our graduation party. I saw Austin at the punch bowl. I ran towards him and gave him a bear hug. He turned round and smiled at me. He held my hand and I twirled in my dress. I felt like a princess. I had my prince charming and knight in shiny armor. The 2 guys who were there for me always. Austin leaned down and gave me a peck on my cheek. I smiled up at him and pulled him towards Jake.

The three of us started dancing our hearts out on the floor. We didnt care what people thought of us. YOLO people!

As the party was ending, Jake pulled me to an alley behind the gym. He smshed his lips against mine. He was hungry for me. It was obvious. We were so madly in love. I was so heated up until he started moving his hands to my thighs. I felt uncomfortable. I asked Jake to stop but he didnt. He just kept going. He held me against the wall with his hip while unbuttoning his shirt. I panicked. He tore my dress. Not fully. But enough to see things that shouldnt be seen. I kicked him in the shin and ran. I draped the remaining material around me and ran. All the way home.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I didnt know," Austin started. "Jake said that you broke up with him. He seemed heartbroken and I thought that...." I raised my hand. He stopped talking. "Then you dont know me well enough." I looked at him as I opened the car door and exited the car. I brisk walked home. I was tired of this....

*********

Sorry if the chapter is short! Please vote and comment. Recommend to your friends too. #Noh8