Chapter 14

Chapter 14 : really nigga

Ugghh Justine

I walked down the stage hall to look for hakeem. I can't take this anymore. They are using me just to ruin empire. Well I'm out and all their money is gone. I had my cousin to work for buretti as a janitor so he can find a password for his safe. Last night we got all the money and I gave him his cut. Tiana is having her last concert so she can be a doctor and I know hakeem gonna be there.

I saw tiana walked out of a room and it was Hakeem's. I walked in to see him in a robe and drinking. "He sexy ...." I said leaning on the wall. He turned around and smirked. "Got the money......? " He asked. "Yea....had help but he don't know a thing about it....." I said as I threw the duffle Bag on the floor. He grabbed some and threw it at me. "Fuck out of here....before u get yourself killed...." he said. I smirked. I walked up to him and kissed him. He pulled away. "He said leave...!" Tiana said walking in. "Excuse me...?" I said turning around as I walked up to her. "You got your cut .... now get of my man...!" She yelled. I huffed and walked to the door. "Watch you kids hakeem lyon..." I said as I blew a kiss at him. I left the back stage and called luscious. "The work is done...." I said. "Good... now hide with the your cut and never come in area again.. !" He yelled as he hung up. Fuck empire.

Hakeem

"Thanks tiana...." I said as I kissed her cheek. " Watever ...."She said as she sat down. "Babe..." "I called paige and told her where you was.." She said cutting me off. I miss her so much. Plus my boys. "You need her....me and Haylee will be ok..." She said as she she'd a tear. I can't believe I'm bout to do this. I got on my knees and pulled out a box. "Tiana I love you so much....your were my first love and I'm wondering will you my first wife..." I asked. She nodded. I kissed her and put the ring on her.

There was loud knocking at the door. "Open up boy...!" Cookie yelled. "Shit hide...." I said. Tiana ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I opened the door and cookie walked in with paige. She still was beautiful. "Talk..." She said as she left.

There was silence. "I'm so sorry.." we both said. "No I'm sorry .... I should've pushed her away.." I said. "no im sorry.... I should've heard you out instead of running away...can we come home...?" She said. I smiled. "I'm still your wife....." She said. I n kissed her. "Yall good okay... we bout to look at tv...." Cookie said walking in. She sat on the couch and turn on the tv. "Aye paige you're on tmz...." Cookie said. Paige looked down.

Paige

"Paige Lyon is a cheater guys...!! Here she is sleeping with diggy simmons....girl you should've closed them curtains ....." the reporters said.
"What a naughty little girl ....." a man said walking in. It was luscious even Anika walked in. "The Devils return..." Cookie said. "I knew it ....that's why I followed you paige..." Anika said. "This some good tea !" Cookie said sitting up. Hakeem just looked at me. "She's a traitor and a whore just like her mother..." luscious said. "I'm not like my mother !!" I cried out. "I'm was mad that day I wasn't thinking...." She said. "Paige ....... leave...and never come back...you betrayed us.. you betrayed me..." I said sitting down. "I'm knew it from the day I saw you..." Tiana said walking out the bathroom. "Welcome back tiana....we missed you..." luscious said. "But you fired me..." She said. "I thought that Paige would be much better for my son.... but I was wrong..." he said. Guards came in and grabbed me. I saw Rhonda walking in with my kids. "You're not taking my kids..!!" I yelled. They held me out the door. Hakeem stand in front of me. "Leave...." he said as he nodded at the guard. They took me outside to a van and put me in it. I'm alone.

_________________________________

Dammmmnnnn !!
I know this getting good!
What y'all think...?

Comment
Comment
Comment