Chapter 17

Chapter 17: It was all a dream

Paige

"Wake up!!" I heard cookie said. I jumped up to see my old bedroom at my mom's house. Wait a second. I thought I was kidnapped.

"I thought I was kidnapped..... I was pregnant and I had 3 children or something like that...." I said pulling my hair. "You're tripping now get up you already late for work..... how you going to be an assistant and you late...." she said sipping coffee.

It was a dream....

I got dressed and head out the door with cookie. Her phone ringed and she pointed to the car. "Get in the car.... we was waiting for you..." I brushed my self off as I walked to the car. I got in the car to see Hakeem and a girl. I guess nothing really happened. Here is reality.

"Goodmorning....." I said as I sat my stuff down. No answer. Hakeem looked up and back down. I sighed.

"Problem....?" The girl said with a attitude. Before I said a word cookie hopped in the car.

"Did you speak hakeem!!" Cookie yelled knocking the phone out of his hand. He sighed and looked dead in my eyes. I blushed. "Hi Paige ..... now can I have my phone back...?" He asked. She was about to but she looked at the girl. "Why she's in my car hakeem...I told you about bringing your snacks around me..." she said. Damn.

~~~~~~~~

We walked into empire and cookie called out becky. Soon she came up with papers. "Yes cookie...?" She said. "I need you to show Paige around.... and take her to my office when you're done." Cookie said walking off. She sighed and walked. I followed.

"You must be the new assistant. Welcome to Empire ...." she said. We walked into an elevator and waited. "First you going to meet the first family and all the rooms. First up luscious." She said typing on her phone. The elevator dinged and the doors opened.

We walked out and head to luscious office. I know he should be normal.
He was arguing with hakeem but they stopped when they seen us. "Who is this becky.... a new artist?" He said getting all happy. "That's my assistant Paige Jones......she just my assistant." Hakeem said walking over to me side hugging. He frowned. "Oh well nice to meet you Paige....welcome to empire" he said. We walked out the office with Hakeem tagging along. "I got this Becky....." Hakeem said. She nodded as she walked off.

He walked me to a studio and closed the door.
"Do you remember last night...." He asked looking around. I shook my head. "We went to a party when you got the job. We was drunk and we had unprotected sex" he said looking down. I slapped him. I sat in a chair. This all happening again. I started to cry. I miss my little twins. "I'm sorry ....we was spiked somehow." He said. I stopped crying when Jamal walked in. "You must be Paige ....Are you okay...?" He asked. "She may be pregnant and I don't won't mom and dad knowing." Hakeem said. Jamal sat down and shook his head. "How can yall be so careless and didn't have protection ?" Jamal said yelling.

"Hey hey!.....what's going on?" Luscious said walking in. We acted like nothing happened. "Nothing just a little disagreement that's all..." I said grabbing my stuff. "Well Paige come with me ...... You have a lot of work to do..." He said walking out. I looked and Hakeem and he turned his head. I sighed and walked out the studio.  This is all happening again.

_________________________
Sorry I took so long!
This the end of the chapter so
Vote
Vote
Vote