chapter 4

Chapter 4: Good day to bad day

Hakeem

I hope she know that my mom won't be mad. She always say she want grand babies. I just nervous that Paige might want to abort it or put it up for adoption. This is my first time and I won't let that happen. "I think I'm pregnant.." Paige said. Cookie looked at me then her. "I knew it..." She said smiling as she walked back to her desk. She took out her laptop.

"Soo you not mad..?" Paige asked. She shook her head. "No...I want some grand babies...and according to this article you walked out drunk in this club..." She said showing us the Artical. "They think y'all a couple...are y'all..??" She asked. "Yes!...we are..right Paige??" I said. She nodded. "Well how about this...we'll find out about this next week..." She said. "Tke her home hakeem.." She said. We walked out. "What we gonna do...?" She asked. "We will wait to next week to visit the doctor..okay..?" I said. She nodded and we head back to ivy office to finish working.

Next week

"Hello guys I'm doctor rushco and I will check to see if you have a little baby okay." He said. We nodded. I hold Paige hand and she smiled. "Okay ivy I'm going to need you to pee in this cup and come right back.." He said handing her a cup. She got up and walked to the batgroom . "excited Mr.Lyon..?" They doctor asked. I nodded. " Yea Yea.. " I said.

He patted my back. " I acted the same way when I first seen my first born trust me it will be the best day of your life.." He said. I smiled. " I'm back with pee..." Paige said. The doctor chuckled. "Okay give me five minutes and I will be back with the results.." He said going out closing the door.

"Hakeem are you sure you ready for a baby..??" Paige asked. I nodded. "Trust me ...I'm so ready..if its a boy I'm going to dress him up like me..teach him how to rap and everything... And if it is a girl I'm going to buy her lots of toys and explain to her not to get a boyfriend until she is 30 years old..." I said she giggled. "All I want to do is hug it and feed it read it some bed time stories..." She said." nahh not all that girly shit.." I said. The doctor came back in. "Okay...I have the results...." He said. "It looks like you are pregnant... Congrats!!.." He said. I jumped all around the room. I was so happy. "Would you like to see.." He said. I stopped and looked at him.

He turned the little screen on and put this thingy and Paige stomach. The screen showed a little baby my baby. Ivy started to tear up. "Wow..." I said looking at the screen.

"That's the feet...that's the head ...and the little hands are in he middle." The doctor said. He went to the printer and grabbed three pics of the baby. "Here you go...again congrats and have a nice day.." he said walking out. I smiled

~~~~~~

Paige

This boy been smiling ever since we left the doctor's office. "Dang hakeem...you look very happy.." I said. We walked to the meeting to tell the great news. He didn't respond. All he did was admiring those pic of our baby. I didn't even see them yet.

"Finally yall here we need to start the meeting.." lousious said one he saw us walk in. We sat down in chair and hakeem is still smiling. "Before we get started ..ma really want to know..are you pregnant..." Jamal asked. "hell yeah she is...." Hakeem yelled in excitement. He threw the pics on the table and cookie picked up one.

"Aww my grand babie..ahh" Cookie said. "I'm gonna be a uncle.." Andre said. "Congrats..." Becky said. "than--" "AWW HELL NO!!" I heard my mom yelled. She stormed in the room and looked at me. "I gave you a job and you got knocked up...what the hell...!!" My mom yelled. "Cookie...I told you to keep an eye on her.." She said. "Girl she grown ....that's her life not yours...." Cookie said.

"Okay then..how about you stay her with your 3rd new family...cause I'm done being your second..!!" My mom said storming out. I was lost of words. "What she talking about..?" Jamal said. I sniffed and sighed. "She's my foster mother well was...I was adopted when I was 16.." I said.

Flashback

I was in the car with my parents jamming to music when someone walked up to the car with a gun. "Take me..just don't hurt them.." my dad said as he got on his knees. The point the gun to his head and shot him. I screamed and cry.

They was trying to grab mom but she already got to the other side and drive off. I was in the back trying to hang on. We was in the camp and we was about to leave. My mom was trying to get pass all the trees but we crashed into one. I saw my mom head on the steering wheel. I heard her whispered. "Run!" I jumped out of the car and ran until I seen an highway. I heard them coming so I ran as far as I can. I never looked back.

To be continued.....