Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Being Paige

I woke up the next morning to see diggy shirtless sitting on the edge of the bed. I know yall probably saying. Girl your just dramatic or you're doing the most. I really don't care he broke my heart so now I'm doing the same.

Diggy turned around and smirked. "I bet you slept good from last night..." he said leaning to kiss me. I pit my hand to his face. I'm still married. "I'm married sweetie...." I said. He looked at my hand. "Where's the ring..." he asked. I looked at my hand and I see no ring.

I panicked and got dress. Plus I need to pick up my babies. "So we're still having a date..." he said kissing my neck. I moved him and put my heels on. "shut up ..... " I said as I left. I hopped in my car and hurried to my Rhonda house. Her and Andre are the only ones I trust right now.

Diggy

I watched as paige speed down the road. She's a super freak. No wonder hakeem kept her away from everyone she's sexy asf. She got a nigga happy and shit. I want her. I called buretti.

"Yo so since tiana not my baby momma. .. I want paige..." I said. "Ha ha...u can't have her she belongs to luscious. ....." he said. "Not anymore..." I said. I know he smiling right now. "Make your way to my office..." he said. I hung up and got dressed. You will be mine Paige Lyon.

Hakeem

I woke up to loud cleaning. Now tiana here I feel much better. I kinda miss our bonnie and Clyde thing.

I walked down the hall to go see my baby girl. She has her own room so when she comes over she has all the toys she wants in her room. I walked in to see her bouncing while watching tv. Tiana wasn't in here. Where she go. I picked haylee up and carried her down stairs. There were women all over the house cleaning.

It wasn't that bad. An old lady came up to me and held her hands out. "Tiana hired me to be your baby's nanny.....it's time to feed haylee..." She said. I nodded and gave haylee to the lady. "Where tiana..?" I asked. She pointed outside on the patio.

I walked outside to see tiana coming out of the water with her bikini on. Ohh if we were together again I would make love to her in the pool. It was like in slow motion. She got thick too. Her but and boobs..

" keem....!!" She said snapping at me. I shook my head. "good morning T...." I said. "uhmmm.... nice pool I had to take a dip..." She said drying off. I slapped her ass. "Nice ass.... I had to touch..." I said as I walked off. "Keem!!" She yelled. "There goes tiana..." I said as I walked back in the house.

Paige

"No Rhonda.... !" I yelled walking out their house with my babies. "Just give him a chance..." She said. "His chance was when he knocked me up....this wasn't planned ... this all his fault..." I said putting my kids in their carseats. She grabbed one of them and did the same thing. "Camilla set him up.... didn't u see that...." She said. "I don't care he could've pushed her off or something ......" I said leaning on the car.

"I'm tired of your stubborn ass !!" I heard Cookie said walking up. "Why everyone getting on me it's his fault..." I yelled. "My baby was so sad the whole house was dark u took his kids girl...!!!" She yelled. I looked down. "Maybe I did overeat a little...but they kissed.." I said. "Grow up paige and go talk to the boy .....come with me white girl..." Cookie said getting back in the car. Rhonda said and followed.

I got in the car and looked back at my kids. I smiled. I'm in the wrong. It was all a setup and I was just mad for no reason. Should've beaten that bitch ass. I put on my seat belt and head to my baby's house. We're coming home.

______________________________

Finally she let go..... what yall think is going to happen in the next chapter. 2 more chapters coming soon TODAY!