Need To Get Away

Chapter 26: Need To Get Away

Levy awakens in her bed and Gajeel's not there again. It's been three days since Gajeel's been home. Levy rolls over and reflects on the awful fight they had when they got home from Erza's. "GAJEEL I'M GOING TO BED . . . DO NOT COME UPSTAIRS; I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU" Levy screams. "Levy can we please talk about this in a calm manner" Gajeel shouts hitting his hand against the wall shaking the home. "GAJEEL YOU LIED TO ME AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE CRAZIEST PART; THE CRAZIEST PART IS YOU WERE GOING TO KEEP LYING TO ME" Levy continues. "BABE IT WASN'T LIKE THAT; IT WAS TO KEEP YOUR STRESS LEVEL DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF THE TWINS . . . I WOULD NEVER PUT YOU OR THE TWINS SAFETY IN JEOPARDY" Gajeel interrupts. "GAJEEL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS . . . THE FIRST TIME SHE SEEN ME SHE ATTACKED ME AND THEN SHE KISSED YOU AND TRIED TO SEDUCE YOU! SO YOUR PLAN OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WORK BECAUSE THE TWINS AND I WHERE IN JEOPARDY" Levy shouts. "I'm sorry Levy it wasn't me attention . . . I wasn't thinking and I'm so sorry" Gajeel mumbles. Levy looks and Gajeel and inhales deeply "I DON'T EVEN KNOW GAJEEL . . . WHAT IS YOUR TRUE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER GAJEEL; I WANT TO KNOW NOW!" Levy demands. "IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER . . . I'M TRYING TO WORK ON US AND YET YOU WANNA KEEP REVERTING TO THE PAST . . . FUCK THE PAST" Gajeel yells. "I SWEAR TO MAVIS IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT NOW I'LL . . ." Levy threatens. Gajeel yells and his aura envelops the home and things begin shaking. Gajeel begins pacing back and forth and he's furious; "YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW THEN I'LL TELL YOU . . . WE HAD A FLING BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I HAD NO ONE LEVY! OKAY! I HAD NO ONE LEVY I WAS ALONE WITH NO FAMILY AND SHE WAS THERE FOR ME AND WE GREW UP TOGETHER AND IT HAPPENED AND IT ENDED! I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU LEVY! I'M STILL LEARNING YOU AND THIS RELATIONSHIP. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS HELP A FRIEND WHO HELPED ME LEVY PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND" Gajeel says expressing his feelings and pouring out his heart to his love. Levy remains silent and she stares at him and sighs; "Get out" Levy declares. "WHAT" Gajeel yells shocked. I said get your stuff and get out of here, I refuse to risk the lives of the twins arguing and fighting a pointless fight . . . the fact of the matter is that you didn't think about twins or I. You not only risked our relationship by bringing your ex around but you also put the twins in danger and they come first because they are helpless . . . they need me Gajeel! Right now I think its best if you leave" Levy replies solemnly. Levy cringes at the words she said three days ago. "Ugh! Why would I tell him that?" Levy reflects. "I miss him but was I wrong to feel the way that I was feeling" Levy questions herself pulling the covers over her head and rolls over and sobs doubting her decision.

"Natsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu where are you?" Lucy shouts after just waking up. Lucy rolls over to the side of the bed and found a note from Natsu.

She begins reading the note "Good morning babe and son! Me, Gray, Gajeel are going with Jellal on some job and he promised to treat us to whatever food we want so know I had to go! I love you guys so much and please be safe until I get back!

Ps. can you make that roasted Boar you made the other night! It really hit the spot! Love ya Babe. See you tonight."

Lucy rolls her eyes and at the letter and smiles. "You hear that mommy's little fire nugget? Daddy is so corny right?" Lucy says aloud running her belly. Lucy heads to the bathroom to look at her belly and get dressed for the day. She gets to the mirror and looks at her belly its round and enlarged. "The more I grow the more real it gets! You'll be here soon won't you . . ." Lucy declares proudly. Lucy finishes in the bathroom and decides to call up the girls and see if they want to go to a Yoga/Pregnancy Class. Lucy waddles to the phone excitedly and dials Erza's home phone.

"Hai Boo" Lucy shouts.

"Hai you! How are you feeling?" Erza asks.

"I'm feeling great . . . your Godson didn't fight me this morning" Lucy chuckles.