The Death of Us

KM Anime Presents ..

A Fairy Tail Fan fiction Titled

"True Love Never Dies"

Chapter 15: The Death of Us

Everyone begins packing for their journey to Juvia's homeland. The gang has all gone to their respective homes to make sure everything is ready before they board the ship. Erza lays in her bed just reflecting on past twenty-four hours of her life. "I guess I should pack some extra food" Erza says to herself getting out the bed. She goes in the kitchen and begins to pack the extra food and someone knocks on the door. Erza opens the door and its Jellal standing there looking pitiful. "Can I come in please" Jellal pleads. "Yes come in but I'm leaving in a hour so please make it quick if you came to talk to me" Erza murmurs. "Where are you going?" Jellal questions. "On a mission to slay a demon so Juvia can have a baby; no big deal" Erza says. "Wait what? Elaborate please?" Jellal asks curious. "Juvia is cursed by a vengeful demon and she is preventing her from getting pregnant so we are going to kill it" Erza repeats. "Sounds dangerous, I'm going!" Jellal says. "No you are not, I can handle myself very well thank you" Erza says. Jellal doesn't reply back, he just looks at Erza trying to figure out what to say. Before he says anything Erza speaks again, "How's your son" Erza blurts out. "He's fine, they are staying with Porlyusica until Meldy finds out where she wants to go Jellal" replies. "Well that's good to hear" Erza says about to walk away. "Erza please wait" Jellal pleads grabbing her hand. "Erza I can't live without you, you are my life okay. . you dragged me back from the darkness; it's only because of you that I'm alive. My son doesn't and will never change how I feel about you; he has a mother and a life he's accustomed to; he is living with her. I will be a father to him, I have to but that doesn't mean I won't have time for you. I just need to know you're not giving up on me please" Jellal begs pouring his heart out. "Listen Jellal it wasn't fair of me to have acted the way I did, I was shocked, mad, scared, and sad all at the same time; I'm not giving up on you and I want to fight for what we have but I do need some time okay" Erza answers. "The principle thing for me is I do not want to deal with the drama that is Meldy but if I want this to work I'm going to have to deal with her" Erza sighs. "So you're say we still have a chance" Jellal says with tears in his eyes. "Yes we do" Erza replies back with equal emotional. Jellal embraces Erza "Thank. . You" Jellal exclaims. Erza doesn't wanna speak, she just wants to be held for a little while longer. "Can I please go with you" Jellal pleads. "No Jellal I really need to finish clearing my mind but when I come back let's get married okay" Erza decides. "Of course we will" Jellal says. "Well my hour is up and I must head to the port so we can leave, please don't stress to much Erza says holding his face. Erza grabs her cart and leaves out the door and Jellal can't help but feel like it was their last goodbye. 

"Natsuuuuuuuuuu" Lucy screams. "Yes Luce" Natsu replies back. "Where are all my sundresses" Lucy yells from the bathroom. "I don't know babe, look for em" Natsu says stuffing his face full of extra spicy chuck roast stew in the kitchen. "Natsu C'mon we leave in a hour and you know I hate being late" Lucy whines. "Ughhh fine" Natsu says getting up from the table. He goes over to the bed and take his hand and lifts it straight in the air. "Oh there they are" Lucy shrieks running over there and grabbing them. Natsu rolls his eyes and drops the bed back on the floor and goes to the table to finish eating. Lucy packs the dresses in their suitcase and zips it up; "finally I'm done" Lucy shouts giving Natsu the biggest smile in the world. "Ohhh, shower time" Lucy says stripping down until all shes in his lace black thong at her matching bra. Natsu lets his drink run out of his mouth back into his cup when he looks at Lucy. "She looks so incredible and are her breast growing" Natsu thinks to himself. "Luce I'm still hungry" Natsu says. "Oh my God Natsu I told you that you were going to want more, we are so pressed for time and you wanna do this now" Lucy scolds. "I'm sorry" Natsu says pouting. "Ughhhh fine; but nothing extravagant" Lucy says coming into the kitchen. Lucy bends over to pick up a pan so she can start cooking and Natsu has his eyes locked onto her. He gets up and comes from behind her. "Natsu what the hell are you doing, and what do you want to eat" Lucy says. "You" Natsu says kissing her neck. "Natsu . . uhhmmm . . not now . .uhhmmmmm" Lucy says trying to control herself. Natsu grabs her ponytail with on hand and is undoing the bra with the other and continues kissing her and sucking her neck. "Natsu . . Ohhhhhhh . . we are going . . to be late" Lucy says panting. Natsu finally releases her breast from the bra and he begins circling her nipples with his fingers. "Fuck Natsu mmmmmmmmm" Lucy groans. Lucy can feel his smile against her neck. They are pressed up against the counter; Natsu stops what hes doing he drops down in a squat and pulls her panties down and trails kisses up her right leg and slaps her ass. "Owwwwwwwww" Lucy yelps. Natsu pushes Lucy's body on the counter and she is bending over; "Lift your leg up" Natsu demands, and she lifts her leg on the counter. Natsu pulls his pants and boxers down and his erection springs up. He sticks the tip of his dick into her and begins moving his hips in a circular motion. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck Natsuuuuuu mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Lucy says matching her hips to his. Natsu slams into her making her scream out in absolute pleasure. He continues pounding into her "Lucy" he pounds "I" he pounds again "Love" he pounds a third time breathing heavy "YOU" Natsu pounds even harder. "Deeper Natsu" Lucy screams. Natsu dives even deeper into her making each stroke deeper then the next. Lucy is screaming at the top of her lungs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lucy screams convulsing but Natsu rides her orgasm and then releases his on; "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Natsu shouts pouring all his has into Lucy. Lucy lowers her leg and Natsu pulls out of her; "That was amazing Lucy" Natsu exclaims. "You weren't so bad yourself tiger" Lucy says tapping Natsu nose; "By the way what time is it?" Lucy says taking her hair out of a ponytail and scratching it loose. "Ummm it's 11:54 am" Natsu replies heading back to the table. "OH MY GOD" Lucy says bumping into Natsu. Lucy runs in the bathroom and shuts the door and hops in the shower; "Dammit we're going to be so late, we were suppose to meet them at the dock at noon; If we're late Erza will be the death of us" Lucy shouts.

"What the actual fuck Gray" grunts. "Juvia is sure they are on the way" Juvia replies to Gray's irritation. "Why the hell are they late, noon is not early like come on man" Gray says. "Patience Gray-sama" Juvia says kissing on his lips. "Yeah Yeah" Gray says scowling. Erza is running up with her cart full of supplies. "Damn Erza did you pack the entire house in there" Gray laughs. "No just everything I think we'll need like food, drinks, medicines, my weapons, and some extra pants for you" Erza declares proudly. "Erza I don't need any extra pants" Gray responds back. "Then why aren't you wearing any" Erza says handing him a pair of pants. "Ohhhhhhhh Gray-Sama save that for Juvia when we are alone" Juvia flirts. "Dammit" Gray says sliding the pants on. "Where are Flame brain and Lucy" Gray says. "I don't know but we all said noon" Erza says annoyed at their tardiness. Juvia looks off to the far distance and see someone running carrying someone. "Natsu, Lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Juvia yells. Natsu picks on the pace and before they know it he's staring them in the face. "Hey everyone" Lucy says. "Hey Lucy" Erza says cheerfully. Everyone exchanges their hellos; Why were you two late Gray asks. "We got held up" Lucy replies smiling having a flashback of their passionate kitchen sex. "Well lets get to kicking some demon ass" Natsu says walking. "Where are you going Natsu" Grays wonders. "We're walking right" Natsu replies. "If we were walking why would we meet at the dock" Gray exclaims. "No way I'm not riding a boat no way" Natsu declares. "Come on Natsu, Juvia needs us" Lucy says. "Nope, I'll walk" Natsu refuses. Lucy grabs Natsu collar and drags him on the boat; "I don't wanna, I don't wanna" Natsu wails. "Somethings will never change" Erza sighs smiling. Everyone gets on the boat and as soon as it leaves the dock Natsu is hanging over throwing up. "Natsu are you okay babe" Lucy says but then she starts feeling sick and she goes and to throw up over the side of the boat. "Lucy I didn't know you got sea-sick" Juvia says. "Neither did I; the baby must not like transportation either" Lucy replies. "Well its a good thing I have some of Wendy and Porlyusica healing medicines in my cart" Erza shouts proudly. "Erza our hero" Lucy says. "Ayeeee" Natsu says turning green. "This is going to be a long trip" Gray sighs.

QTOC

1. How was this chapter? What did you like about it?

2. Where you happy to see Erza tell Jellal that they had another chance? What you have done if you were in Erza's shoes?

3. That lemon tho! That is all!

Thank you all for reading and thank you to all the people who continuously vote and answer the QTOC! It means the world to me that I'm getting such positive feedback on my story. Keep it up please! Shout outs are coming very soon! Thank you again and please continue to vote and comment.