Arrival into the Demon's Lair

KM Anime Presents ..

A Fairy Tail Fan fiction Titled

"True Love Never Dies"

Chapter 16: Arrival into the Demon's Lair

"Oh my God Lucy, I can't take it anymore" yells into the sky. "Juvia how much further is it" Erza says annoyed. "If Juvia remembers correctly we should be arriving in the next 15 minutes" Juvia responds. "Thank the Gods from above" Natsu says. "Complainers" Gray replies. It has been three days and two nights of constant travel by sea and everyone is irritated and sleepy. "So what the plan?; What's your homeland even like Juvia" Lucy asks. "Well the plan is to find the queen of the island and kill her I guess" Juvia says. "As for my homeland, it is really beautiful; It is a island surrounded by water and it has mini rivers running through it with the most beautiful blue sparkling water that I've ever seen. It has many resorts and restaurants, and shopping areas" Juvia explains. Lucy and Erza's eyes light up with excitement. "Wow; lets make a vacation out of this" Erza yells out of joy. "Sounds like so much fun, right Natsu?" Lucy says. "Yeah but I still wanna kick ass" Natsu says. "Exactly lets not forget the mission" Gray reminds. "You guys are no fun" Lucy pouts. "We won't forget what we came for but we should have some fun Gray-sama" Juvia says. "Oh is that it?" Lucy says running to the side of the ship and pointing. "Yes it is, wow I feel so nostalgic being back here" Juvia says. Gray extends his hand and holds holds hers; "it's going to be fine babe I promise" whispers says. "Gray-sama" Juvia says feeling safe and protected. The boat suddenly jerks and they all fall to the floor. The water viciously bangs against the boat knocking it left and right making it rock uncontrollably. "What the fuck is going on" Gray screams. "Juvia doesn't know what is causing this" Juvia replies back to Gray. "Who dares come into my waters" a female voice says. It sounded like the voice was coming out the water, waves continued swelling and crashing against the boat. Erza begins speaking "We are tourist and we wish to spend our vacation and we have come to offer our respects and give honor to the leader of this island, would that be you?" Erza asks. "Yes it is I who is the ruler of the island; my name is Queen Mizuchi and you will respect me as such if you wish to remain in the land of the living" Queen Mizuchi says. "My apologies Queen Mizuchi" Erza says. "Well to be on this island you must be keen to water seeing that Itsukushima is the holy water country" Queen Mizuchi continues. "We are" Erza says proclaims. "We will see" Queen Mizuchi laughs. In that next instant water destroys the boat and everyone falls into the water. "If you make it to the island I would love to see you" Queen Mizuchi declares silencing the water. "Well shes a bitch" Lucy says annoyed. "Is that her Juvia" Gray asks. "Yes that's her" Juvia replies. "Well I'm going to have fun freezing her and breaking her in half" Gray expresses. "Well Ice princess are you going to make us a bridge of what, or am I gonna have to evaporate this ocean" Natsu asks. "Like you could; anyway all that would do is piss her off before we even get to the island; I think I'll handle it" Gray replies. Gray touches the river after concentrating and makes a path of ice; the gang climbs on the ice path and they walk into their next adventure.    

When they finally arrive to the island all eyes are on them. "Finally; my feet like they were going to fall off" Lucy whines. "Aww don't be a baby" Gray says shoving Lucy softly. They walk on the beach and everyone begins staring at Juvia and whispering. "What the hell are you guys looking at?" Natsu yells. "They are staring at me" Juvia says. "Why are they staring at you and whispering" Lucy says aggravated. "Because I was exiled from this island long ago and that is why I came to Fiore" Juvia answers saddened by the situation. "Why, what happened" Erza asks. "Well Juvia was always a sad child because of her past; Juvia had no parents so Juvia was always crying and because of my constant tears, and raw emotions I caused it to rain on this island and it continued to rain on this island for five years. It never received any sunlight or anything because of Juvia so the past council of the island decided that it would be better for me to leave so that the island could return back to normal. It was Juvia's own fault for being so sad, so Juvia is pretty infamous here; I'm sorry I didn't mention earlier but I was scared that you wouldn't want to come help if you knew that I was a target on this island Juvia" vents. "Don't worry about it; we get noticed everywhere we go, that's the type of guild Fairy Tail is" Natsu says putting his hand on Juvia's shoulder. "Natsu-san" Juvia mumbles feeling much better. "Well lets ask around to see what we can find out" Erza suggests. Everyone agrees and they go to question people about what's going on. "What do you know about Queen Mizuchi" Lucy asks a local merchant. She's our deity and she protects this island from harm and we love her for that; shes the best ruler and she will forever rule this island now please leave the merchant replies in terror. "Oh wow he was rude, but you can tell he was scared" Lucy says to Natsu. "Want me to kick his ass" Natsu says smiling widly. "Is that your answer for everything?" Lucy chuckles. "Yesssss" Natsu says laughing. "Come on, lets go catch up with Gray, Juvia, and Erza" Lucy declares walking in the direction that their group went. "What do you know about Queen Mizuchi" Erza says. "Anything will be helpful" Juvia exclaims. "Shut up witch" the man replies. "You leaving this island was the best thing that could ever happen to us, why have you come back? Are you back to ruin our crops, and flood our homes, maybe take away the sunshine for the rest of your cursed life; be gone" the man shouts before walking away. Gray yanks the man back and slams him up against the wall by he collar; "Where the hell do you get off talking to her like that you piece of shit; you have no idea what shes been through; if you want to see a curse I'll show you one, water will be the least of your problems once I get involved" Gray threatens. Gray releases the man and he runs for his life as fast as he can. "Juvia never released how much problems she caused for these people, maybe we shouldn't have come" Juvia confessed. Gray takes his hand and grabs Juvia's face and turns it towards his so they are staring each other in the face. "The past is the past Juvia; you were hurting and displaying emotion is not wrong" Gray whispers to her. Upon hearing these words Juvia feels a tear fall from her eyes and she is so happy she has someone so strong supporting her. Lucy and Natsu walk up with a older gentleman behind them. "We found someone who is willing to tell us what we need to know" Natsu shouts. The man begins to speak "Please follow me into my home; my name is Izuku". They follow him in his home and Izuku begins explaining the situation "Queen Mizuchi is a tyrant, she controls everything we do and she is very demanding and cruel. She takes all the boy children and she enslaves them and eventually kills them because she doesn't want it to ever be a revolution. Please help us!". "Where can we find the Queen" Gray says. "You can find her at Itsukushima Shrine but please be careful; She is extremely powerful and dangerous and very manipulative" Izuku warns. "Thank you for the information, we will free this island" Erza declares confidently. "So they're coming" Queen Mizuchi says. Queen Mizuchi sits in her chair chuckling "I haven't had any excitement for a while; hopefully they won't die to quickly".    

They arrive in front the shrine and they instantly feel her presence and magical power. "What enormous power" Lucy says sensing it immediately. "She definitely is strong" Erza agrees. "Dont worry about it, we will be fine" Gray says confidently. "Finally something we agree on" Natsu confirms. "Well this place is still creepy" Lucy says. "Yes it is" Gray agrees. "Shall we?" Erza says pushing the door and opening it. "Queen Mizuchi, we would like to have a word with you" Gray shouts into the darkness. The lights come on and the entire shrine is brick and from the walls to the floor and it is lit by candle. The inside has a path and a large circle of stone surrounded by the most beautiful water, it was almost like liquid blue jewels. "The water is breathtaking" Erza says. "Why have you come to my home" Queen Mizuchi says from the water. "We have come to request something from you" Gray says. "How dare you come to my home and request something from me and you lack respect boy" Queen Mizuchi continues. "What if I decline" Mizuchi says. "Then we shall leave peacefully" Erza lies. A stream of water shoots out of the beautiful water oasis and begins to form into a woman on the stone platform. She is a beautiful woman with crosses sticking out from her head and chains from a necklace connecting to her bra; her short flowing blue hair  in the form of a bob and she is looking at everyone. "Juvia you have returned, I am so happy to see you" Queen Mizuchi says. "You know me" Juvia blurts out not believing what shes hearing. Queen Mizuchi stares at her and smiles and continues "How could I forget the face of my precious great great great grand-daughter".

QTOC

1. Was it right to exile Juvia because of her curse of rain? What would you have done if you were the villagers or the council?

2. Queen Mizuchi is her grandmother! O.O . . How do you feel about this right now? Are you confused?

3. Overall how was this chapter? Are you excited for the next one?

WOOOHOO! Drama is about to get super heavy . . strap yourselves in for this one! Thank you all again for reading and voting! Your comments and  votes keep me updating on time! I love you all so much for your support. Continue voting and comments you all know how much I love replying! Recommend to a friend who is looking for a good read! See you all Saturday/Sunday on *Update Day*! XOXOXO *PS - Gruvia/Nalu/Gale/Jerza 4 Lyfe*