Ready or Not

KM Anime Presents ..

A Fairy Tail Fan fiction Titled

"True Love Never Dies"

Chapter 12: Ready or Not

"Daddy come in; Oh my goodness come in" Juvia gasped completely shocked at seeing her father. "Thank you, it's been so long honey" Mr. Lockser replied in a loving manner hugging his daughter. "Dad I have so many questions but lets start where have you been and why weren't you there for me as a child?" Juvia blurts out; she was barely able to hold back the tears from seeing her father in person for the first time. "Please honey let me explain; I was never around because I was responsible for your mother's death" Mr. Lockser admits. "What did you just say to me" Juvia growled. "I . . Honey . . I" Mr. Locker pleads but is interrupted. "Shut the fuck up .. the first time you see me in my life you come to me with bullshit . . who gives you the right to say anything to me at all; you forfeited that fucking right when disappeared from my life . . I haven't see you once, all I can remember is pictures of you" Juvia says feeling tears swelling up in her eyes. "Get out and I mean now" Juvia whispers menacingly. "Honey I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm coming today as you father to try and save your life" Mr Lockser begins explaining. "I also had eyes on you while you were growing up and I was always communicating with your aunt and uncle to see how you were doing but I just didn't have to courage to come back to you because what I had done" Mr Lockser says. "How did it happen? Did you love her? Did you love me?" Juvia asks needing anwsers. "Baby, I have always loved you; and there was no one in this world that I loved more than your mother, you look just like her" Mr.Lockser says. "Please stop, just tell me what happened to her" Juvia insists. "We were so excited when your mother found out she was pregnant, please believe me you were the miracle we always wanted but soon enough we found out the that wasn't the case" Mr. Lockser continues. "The lockser women have a curse on them honey and I don't want you to fall victim to it and I know its not fair but I don't want you to risk your life for a happiness you'll never get experience" Mr. Lockser says. "Spit it out, enough of the warnings and speaking in circles" Juvia yells. "Honey the Lockser women can not deliver a child not without losing their own life" Mr.Lockser reveals. In that moment Juvia feels as her whole world has come crashing down around her. Everything is silent, deathly silent; Juvia throat is so dry its as she cant breathe. "Why the Lockser women Dad?" Juvia says after calming herself down. "Your great great great great grandmother was cursed because she had an affair with the chief of the village who was married to a half human half water demon and she found out and cursed the Lockser women for all eternity" Mr. Lockser explains. Juvia falls on the floor and begins crying knowing that she will never be able to have a child with her beloved. "What if he leaves me because I can not give him children and he moves on" Juvia thinks to herself crying even harder. "Get off the floor babe" Gray says coming down the stairs. "Is she still alive" Gray says. "Yes she is, she resides in our homeland, why and who are you?" Mr. Lockser questions. "I'm Gray Fullbuster I'm dating your daughter and I'm going to kill that lonely hag and release the curse on the Lockser women" Gray says. "Don't be stupid boy she's a devil" Mr. Locker emphasized. "And I'm a Devil Ice Slayer" Gray declared confidently.

 "I don't recommend you take her on" Mr. Lockser warns. Juvia sits there stunned by her beloved Grays words. "Ehhh we will be fine" Gray shrugs walking to the fridge for a glass of milk. "Juvia I've just come as a warning please be careful" Mr.Lockser says. "We will dad but we are not going to let some vengeful bitch take away our chance at true happiness" Juvia proclaims. "Damn straight" Gray says wiping away his milk mustache. "We will leave in a week" Gray declares confident. "Yes we will my beloved" Juvia replied. "Well if you two are going to battle that demon please be careful and I wish you the best, I'll be returning home; Juvia I love you and Gray please protect my daughter" Mr. Lockser pleads. Gray nods his head and Mr.Lockers opens the door to leave. "I love you too dad Juvia says walking up to him; It's not your fault mom died, I'm sure you had no idea of the curse" Juvia whispers to him and kisses him on his cheek. Tears begin to stream down his face "Thank you" Mr.Lockser cried out like he had been released from a curse of his own. Juvia closes her father out and sighs. "Are you sure we can do this Juvia questions their insane plan. "Yes with Flame-brain, Lucy, Erza, and Jellal we will be fine" Gray reminds her. "Juvia will trust her beloved; but I must say your overconfident side is very sexy Mr. Fullbuster" Juvia flirts. "Wanna see how sexy I can be" Gray says scooping Juvia up in his arms and taking her up the stairs. "Gray STOPPPPP IT!" Juvia giggles. "Not when I have you right where I want you Gray expresses licking his lips. Gray throws Juvia on the bed and begins taking his shirt off. He comes over to her and he rips her pants off and her shirt. "Oh GRAYYY not my clothes again" Juvia screams at Gray for ripping more of her clothes. "I'll buy you more" Gray continues. He begins to trail kisses up her leg making her shudder at each kiss. He repeats the same motion again. He slips her panties off and she sitting there in nothing but a bra. "Sit up and sit your legs up" Gray demands. She does as shes told and he begins kissing her around the napes of her thighs. "Oh Gray" Juvia says throwing her head back; "fuck this is so erotic" Juvia thinks to herself. He lowers her head in between her legs and kisses her there; "OH MY FUCKING GOD GRAY" Juvia yells out. He begins a repeated assault of kisses making her tingle inside. He sticks his tongue in her and start swirling it around. "GRAY UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Juvia says. Gray continues his vicious attack on her making him scream his name. She grips his hair pulling him in deeper and this only makes him swirl faster and deeper. "OH FUCK GRAY I'M GOING TO . ." Juvia screams. Gray stops immediately leaving her at the edge of her climax. He pulls down his pants and underwear releasing his erection. He enters into her quickly making her yelp in pain. He begins pounding into her ferciously making her eyes roll back. "YESSSSS GRAY, HARDER, FASTER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Juvia yells not caring who hears. He looking her directly in the face and hes sweating; his hair is slightly damp. "I'm going to cum" Gray says continuing and shes matching his body stroke for stroke. After hearing his words she releases and he follow suit and he collapses on top of her breathing heavily. "That was amazing Gray" Juvia says breathing heavily. "I know, you weren't to bad yourself" Gray says smugly. "Not bad; next time I'll rock your world" Juvia affirms. He gets off of her and rolls onto his side of the bed and they cuddle up next to one another falling asleep in each others arms.

 "Juvia, I am here" Lucy screams. "Why when I come to you bitches houses no one is ever up" Lucy screams. Juvia wakes up and Gray is already in the shower. Juvia opens the door; "here I'm going to be late to meet Natsu at the hospital" Lucy says almost throwing the book to her. "Oh my gosh today is the day isn't it" Juvia shrieks. "Yes my ultra sound, I finally get to see my little dragon" Lucy exclaims. "I got to go, tell Gray I said Hi; Don't forget we are meeting Erza tomorrow for the DNA test" Lucy reminds. "Oh yeah, Okay; Juvia has a favor to ask of you and Natsu and Erza and Jellal later" Juvia says. "Okay definitely, wish me luck" Lucy says before taking off. When Lucy arrives to the hospital Natsu is sitting in the lobby waiting. "Hi babe" Lucy says. Natsu gets up and observes her and put his hand of her forehead to feel her temperature. "I'm fine Natsu" Lucy says. "Okay, its almost time to go in" Natsu says smiling widely. "What are you hoping for" Lucy asks. "I want a boy of course so I can train him and kick his ass to make him tough like me" Natsu says. "You are not beating our child's ass to make them tough" Lucy scolds. "Come on one punch to the gut" Natsu teases. "Okay" Lucy says punching him in the stomach. "Hey not me; your so mean Luce" Natsu whines giving her the puppy dog face. "Awww don't give me that look" Lucy says leaning in and kissing his lip. He returns the kiss and they begin laughing. "Oh am I interrupting" a female doctors says. She begins speaking "Hello I am Dr.Suyin Hoshitori I'm your Ob Gyn; lets go see this little angel and see if it's a boy or girl!"

QTOC

1. What is Lucy having and why do you think so?

2. Will Gray and Juvia be able to kill a powerful demon?

3. This isn't a question but that Gruvia Lemon! Is it HAWT IN HERE OR WHAT??????

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT! CONTINUE VOTING AND COMMENTING I LOVE IT AND IT KEEPS ME WRITING AND I WRITE BETTER WHEN I'M HYPED! SEE YOU GUYS SATURDAY FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WATTPADIANS!