o2.) The Aftermath

Lucy lies down motionless in her bed cuddling a pillow. The sunlight shines through her curtains and hits her face. Her eyes flutter open and she rubs them in attempt correct her blurred vision. Once she accomplishes her goal and is fully awake she looks for Natsu is no where to be found. She sighs heavily and lays her face in her pillow feeling a little disappointed.

"Why would he leave?" Lucy asks herself sadly.

She takes her face out of her pillow and pulls the blanket to her neck and sulks. She knows that she must keep this secret from everyone in the guild until she sees if there is anything real in what she did last night. "

"If I tell everyone what happened and Natsu doesn't reciprocate my feelings my image would be destroyed. Why me? I'm so so so stupid" Lucy rants.

Lucy throws her pillow at the wall and lets out a groan of disgust; "He has given me signs . . . for God sake he plucked a tree out the ground for me now that I think about" Lucy admits out of frustration. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

**Flash-back**

Lucy sneezes four times in a row and groans out of desperation. She lays in her bed and stares out the window and sighs. Lucy is missing the party of the year and she can't help but to be depressed of it. 

"WHY ME; I WAS THE ONE THAT DIDN'T WANT TO GO ON THE STUPID MISSION AND I'M THE ONE THAT GOT SICK" Lucy whines.

Lucy can hear the people outside enjoying the festival. Children's laughter is in the air, and the smell of food is coming through her window and Lucy almost sheds a tear.

"The rainbow sakura tree's . . . I've never seen them and now I probably never will" Lucy sighs.

Lucy closes her eyes just wanting the day to be over. She almost fall asleep until she heard everyone making noise outside of her window.

"Oh shut up and quit rubbing it in" Lucy tries to scream but her voice cracks.

Lucy entire body is sore but she gets out of her bed anyway and heads to the window to see what all the commotion is about. She gets to the window and looks down and her mouth drops at the sight.

"A rainbow sakura tree; I can't believe it" Lucy says shocked.

"Yo" Natsu says waving from the boat that the tree is floating on.

Happy waves at her and screams her name. Hot tears begin to stream from the blonde's eye and they hit the window panel. Natsu hops out the boat to the side of the pavement where her apartment is. He knocks on the door and Lucy pulls him into a hug.

"Thank you Natsu" Lucy says with her nose red and runny

"Let me go . . . I don't want your germs" he screams; the sick blonde beauty holds on tighter as he screams for his health. 

**Flash-Back Ends**

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I need to rant and there is only one person I can tell about this and its Levy, I know she won't judge me . . . best friend I need you" Lucy declares. 

Lucy gets out of bed and takes the shower she was suppose to take last night. 

"Yesterday was nothing but dirty" she smiles to herself as she reflects on last night. 

She gets in the shower and lathers and repeats. She lets the hot water hit her back and it feels good on her sore muscles. She washes her hair and gets out and and gets her clothes out. Once she has them on she leaves her house and goes straight to Levy's home and knocks on the door.