Chapter 15

PLEASE READ

*** Sorry for the long wait. I know I was supposed to update sooner but I haven’t had time. I am currently working 12-13 hours days plus my college classes taking up about 3 hours almost every

day. I am exhausted to say the least. I will try to get more updates. I want to thank all my loyal readers and fans. Thanks for all the great comments and everyone that is hanging in there. ***

Chapter 15

(Abby’s POV)

Groaning I reached up trying to block the blinding light out of my eyes.

Ugh! My head hurt!! I don’t remember what I did last night but I definitely don’t want a repeat.

Pulling the covers over my head I noticed two things immediately one I wasn’t in my bed and two there was something sticking out of my arm.

Jerking up I instantly became dizzy and had to lay back. Peeking open one eye I glanced around the room.

This wasn’t my room or my bed and I had an IV in my arm. I couldn’t recall anything that happened. Slowly sitting up I was about to swing my legs over the side of the bed when the door opened.

I couldn’t take my eyes off him he was gorgeous and for some reason I felt an almost pull towards him. Strange!!

“You’re awake! Thank God!!” he said. Moving to the side of the bed.

He embraced me a tight hug almost taking my breath away. Struggling against his hold I guess he realized how tight he had me so he released his hold.

“How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Can I do anything for you?” he questioned me.

“..I..can I ask you a question?” I croaked out.

“Anything” he responded.

“Who are you?” I questioned the man before me. I couldn’t help but feel upset by the look that crossed his face at my question. Did I do something wrong?

Biting my lip I waited for what was to come next.