Chapter 13

***Not edited***

PLEASE READ!!! ***I want to say I am sorry to all my readers. There has been so much happening in the last few weeks that I have not been able to update any sooner. I know I promised a chapter sooner but the loss of a close friend changed all that. He was only 39 with a wife and three young children. (5,8,11).

Chapter 13

(Marcus POV)

What the hell did he think he was doing? I can’t believe he had the nerve to come here. Grabbing him by the neck I lifted him off his feet and pressed him into the wall.

“What are you doing here?” I growled at him.

Not being able to answer he merely struggled against my hold. I knew I would have to drop him soon so that he could draw breath but I was enjoying this too much.

Deciding that I wanted answers and he needed air I dropped him to the floor. I watch as he fell to the floor and remained leaning over to catch his breath.

“Well?” I asked.

“Well, what?” he gasped out.

“Why are you here?” I questioned him.

“I came to see my brother and his new mate.” He told me.

“AGAIN, Why?” I huffed out.

Sighing he seemed to get the meaning behind my question. To say we were never close would be like saying a hurricane is a little storm. I needed to know why he was here and how long he planned on staying this time.

I was just about to ask when I realized Abby was still hiding under the covers.

Turning my head I called her name “Abby, baby.”

(Abby’s POV) 

I heard Marcus call my name and wondered if it was safe to peek out. I knew that his brother was still in the room so I was unsure of my next move.

I remained still not real sure I should peek out.

“Abby, Sweetheart?” Marcus called again.

Peeking out I noticed two things immediately. One Marcus was still naked and two they both looked the same. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! My brain shouted. It was hard enough with one Marcus now there are two.

Wait! He has a twin and never told me?

“Marcus?” saying his name as a question while glancing between the two.

Sighing Marcus ran his hand through his hair. “I know I should have told you.” He stated.

“What gave you that ideal?” I asked sarcastically.