Chapter 16

[A/N]: Hiiii friends! I liked your ideas on baby names/baby genders! :D This chapter is dedicated to Vonnilea for making me the adorable pic in the multimedia! Okay! Let's get this chapter started!

[Louis' P.O.V]

For the next several weeks, I worked a bit later than normal to earn extra money so I could take off for a bit when the baby was born... or probably at least a week before. Exactly a week before Harry would be thirty two weeks along, I had a Sunday off. Harry and I were cuddled in the recliner, since we could no longer lay together on the couch, with me sitting leaned back in it and Harry on his right side, curled up on top of me.

Liam had called me earlier that moment, minutes before we decided to make love, and I could hear Niall cheering happily in the background, "Lou, are you working today?"

"I've got today off, told you that yesterday," I had mumbled sleepily as Harry stirred in front of me.

"Just making sure. I told Niall we'd go visit Baxter, and I just needed to see if we should pick up Harry on the way," Liam explained.

"No," I'd hummed, scooting closer to the younger boy and rubbing his belly softly. Beneath my hands there was a slight nudge, and I giggled.

Liam was quiet for a moment, but then he slowly said, "Did I call at a bad time?"

"Harry's asleep," I chuckled. "But our baby isn't."

"Cute," Liam laughed. "Well, I'll let you relax. Niall's about to drag me from the flat, anyway. Talk to you later, Lou."

I hung up the phone, tucking it under my pillow where I'd started placing it so I wouldn't have to reach across Harry to reach the bedside table. Harry stretched suddenly, his clothesless rear end pushing back into my crotch. I squirmed backwards before my body could react, but Harry made a sound of protest. I lifted an eyebrow, "You awake, Kitten?"

"Mhmm," he mumbled, wiggling backwards so that I pressed up against him again. "Um... Louis?"

"Yes, lovely?" I nuzzled my nose against his neck.

"I want... we can make love?" he asked hopefully.

"I'll get the lube," I agreed, rolling off the bed and reaching under it to dig the lube out of the black box. We'd managed to go through two tubes of it in the time span of Harry's pregnancy, and we were currently stated on our third. Then again, I'd been using a lot more than usual to avoid hurting the boy. He was much more sensitive than normal.

Harry was already on his back when I climbed back on the bed, all of the sheets pushed off of him. He looked at me hopefully, his green eyes still heavy looking with sleep. However, the boy was already hard, and I figured he'd woken up like that. It would explain why he had pushed back into me first thing. I kissed his lips first thing, running my hands across his chest and purposely brushing his nipples to make him squirm and whimper. I moved so that I hovered over his chest, careful of his belly between us. Ever so slowly, I kissed my way down towards his length, pausing to nuzzle against his tummy. He pushed himself onto his elbows and stroked my hair, and then I dropped down and gently took him into my mouth.

Because he was so sensitive, I couldn't focus on one area for too long or else he'd come. So when his chest was heaving and high whines were escaping him, I dropped down to prod my tongue testingly against his entrance, and he practically squealed, "N-no, no! Will... will come..."

"Isn't that the point, baby?" I then chuckled.

"Want to make love," he'd panted.

So with two fingers, I opened him up as he writhed slightly on the bed, high mewls escaping him. He grabbed my wrist, shaking his head and pointing for the lube, so I asked, "You alright? Do you need more lube?"