Chapter 2

[A/N]: Chapter 2 :D This chapter is dedicated to sockettabby for drawing me the adorable pic in the multimedia! :DDDD

[Louis' P.O.V]

After Harry napped, I fed him some soup on the couch until he took the bowl from me, set it on the table, and then seized my hand to drag me to our bedroom. However, Harry wanted us to make love as if we were spooning, so we did so, once again condomless, with me curled around Harry and my arms wrapped tightly around his chest as he clung to my arms and mouthed at his pillow. We bathed after, fed Lucy, and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke the boy cuddled to my chest by kissing at all parts of his face and chest that I could. He made his usual squeaking sound, but stretched out and opened his eyes groggily, and then his nose scrunched, "T-trash can!"

I jolted up, diving for the waste bin and then thrusting it under is face just as he seized the sides of it a coughed up a bit of soup inside it. He whimpered when he was finished, and I slowly removed the waste bin, "Want to go brush your teeth while I empty this?"

He shook his head, grabbing for me desperately, "Do not leave me!"

"Okay, baby," I moved the waste bin to the floor and gently cradled his face, brushing the hair from in front of his face worriedly. "I won't leave you, lovely, you're alright."

"Will not leave me," he nodded, nuzzling against my hand.

"Let's brush your teeth in the kitchen so I can empty this bin," I told him.

"I do not want food," he whimpered, leaning to hide his face in my chest.

"You'll have to at least eat crackers..." I frowned, stroking his back.

"Nooo..." he sniffled. "I do not want to!"

"Okay, okay," I quickly soothed. "I'll bring some crackers along just in case you're hungry at Dr. Shell's."

Harry nodded, sitting up straight. I slipped off the bed, picking up the waste bin and offering a hand to Harry. He took it as he crawled from the bed, and we walked to the bathroom without bothering to put clothes on. We retrieved his toothbrush before heading for the kitchen. Harry brushed his teeth over the sink and I tossed out the bag in the waste bin.

Harry sat at the table hunched over and looking at his stomach in confusion, "I am pludgy..."

I ignored his mispronunciation, "You're not, lovely. It means your healthy if you're not skin and bones."

"But I am sick?" Harry squeaked.

"Not sick-sick," I said quickly, more for my benefit than his. "Dr. Shell will give you medicine and you'll get better. You're not bad sick."

Harry stood, "We will put clothed on and go?"

"Mhmm," I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. "Dr. Shell will make you feel better."

The younger boy and I got dressed in our room, but whenever Harry pulled on a pair of my jeans, he gasped, "I cannot button them?"

I stood in front of him, and I could pull the zipper up, but the button wasn't even close to being able to button. Harry poked at his stomach, "Pludgy!"

"You're not pudgy, baby!" I insisted. "Maybe these jeans shrunk."

Harry nodded, finding a pair of sweatpants instead. Once we were dressed, I retrieved my keys and some crackers for the boy, then found him by the door in a jumper of mine as he sluggishly pulled on his shoes.

On the way to Dr. Shell's, I offered him my crackers but he declined them with a whimper. We finally reached the bald mans lab, slipping in through the front door and retreating down the steps. Although a cheery wedding had been held upstairs, it was once again dull and a tad creepy. Harry clung close to my side as we stepped into the dim lit room. Dr. Shell was messing with some sort of machine with a computer screen next to a bed. He turned as we entered, "Louis! Harold!"

"Hey, Lucca," I murmured, looking around at what he'd set up. There was a hospital looking bed by the machine he tampered with. Test tubes and other scientific looking materials were spread across a metal table. Syringes and tubes poked out from a plastic bin by the bed.

Harry shook his head, "Not sick, let's go home."

Dr. Shell chuckled, "Don't let this frighten you Harry. This will be almost painless. All you have to worry about is the blood test."

"Blood?" he squeaked.

"I'll have to take some blood to run tests on," he explained. "And some urine... your pee... so which do you want first?"

"My blood!" he protested.

"He's not taking all of it, love," I soothed.

"You can hold Louis' hand, if you'd like!" Dr. Shell offered.

Harry instantly seized my hand, looking to me in terror, "No leaving! Do not leave me!"

"I'm not leaving you, Kitten, I'm right here," I assured.

Dr. Shell waved us over, and I pulled Harry gently to the cot and let him climb onto it. Dr. Shell slipped on some rubber gloves, gently taking Harry's arm in his hand. He prodded a bit at the crease of Harry's arm, and Harry whimpered, "What are you doing?"

"I had to find your vein," Dr. Shell took a needle attached to a small tube and three vials. "You don't want to watch this, Harry. Look at Louis and don't move your arm... you're gonna feel a sting."

Harry turned, cringing into my chest. His ears fell into his curls and I allowed my hand to slip into his hair and massage his scalp. I watched Dr. Shell over his shoulder, grimacing as the man wiped at Harry's arm with a cotton ball, placed it on the arm rest, and then positioned the needle with the tube. Harry stiffened and cried out as the needle slipped quickly into his arm. The fingers of his unoccupied arm latching onto my shirt, "Oww..."

"Almost done Harry," Dr. Shell murmured. "Make a fist for me, it'll make the blood flow faster.

My stomach churned as I watched the vials fill with the dark red liquid, and I had to look away.

Finally Dr. Shell placed the final capped and blood filled vial on the metal table and pressed gauze over Harry's arm. He wrapped a colourful and scratchy looking fabric around it to stop the bleeding, and Harry looked to me, extremely pale faced, "Do not feel-"

And then he hunched over and was sick onto my shoes. A surprised gasp escaped me, but I reached around him to rub circles on his back. He looked up to me fearfully, his eyes filling with tears, "I-I am s-so sorry my L-Louis!"

"It's okay, baby," I crooned. "It's alright you didn't mean to."

Dr. Shell brought over a towel and some old running shoes, "Here lad, change into these."

"I am sorry!" Harry sniffled, burying his face in his hands.

"You're alright, lovely," I assured. "It's okay, I promise."

I slipped off my shoes and socks, wiped my feet and the floor off, and then slipped on the shoes Dr. Shell had handed me. Harry had curled up on the hospital bed, blushing and looking at his toes, "Did not mean to throwed up on you..."

"I know Kitten, I'm not mad," I assured, sitting next to him and looking up to Dr. Shell. "Can he have some water?"

"Of course," he nodded, going to a hidden fridge under a desk and bringing back a water bottle. "It might even help him pee if he doesn't have to."

"But I do," Harry said softly.

"Oh!" he chuckled, let's get this out if the way then."

He brought Harry a strange looking clear cylinder, holding it out to the boy. I unscrewed Harry's water bottle and allowed the boy to sip at it, taking the cup like device from Dr. Shell, "I'm guessing this is for the urine test?"