Chapter 6

[A/N]: Guyssss. I just wanna inform you that I love you. Hi. I love you. This chapter is dedicated to Authtenticity9812 or making me the fanart in the multimedia! STHO CUTE. JEALOUS HAROLD. Also. Speaking of Harold. We've got ourselves a special P.O.V today.

[Harry's P.O.V]

My Louis always came and got me if Niall was being mean, and by saying that he was going to take my Jelly Bean he was being mean. I just loved my Jelly Bean so much, because he or she was mine. Me and Louis made Jelly Bean with sex so he or she was ours, Louis even said.

When Louis took me home we cuddled a little on the couch but then my body really started to want Louis to make me feel good and I liked making Louis feel good too. So I got some lube and went back to the couch. Only Louis said that we could not make love on the couch because there was not enough room now that Jelly Bean was inside me to do it like we had started doing it when my belly grew. So I pulled Louis to the floor and petted his legs a bit, because I loved his legs a lot. Then we laid on our sides to make each other feel good. Louis was behind me with one leg over my hip so he could push his erection... only he called it a dick once to Niall... inside me better because he knew that I loved for him to do that. With his leg over my hip I could grab onto it and feel his muscles move while he thrusted.

Ever since Jelly Bean had started growing, when Louis made me feel good it almost felt too good and then I did not know what to do. But Louis just stroked where our Jelly Bean was and told me that I was good at making him feel good and that I was beautiful and he loved me. I accidentally came on the carpet, but it was not hard to clean up. Louis had to do most of the cleaning because since we did not use a condom I was leaking.

Then after we snuggled in the bath, Louis made pizza for dinner, and we went to bed. I woke up earlier than Louis did, cause I was just ready to see our Jelly Bean. Dr. Shell would let us listen to the heart beat and then Louis would always cry a little bit but it was not sad crying. Dr. Shell always told me new things to do to keep Jelly Bean safe. I always made sure to do what he said because I did not ever want Jelly Bean to leave me. If I did not have my Jelly Bean I would be so sad... or like Louis had said... I think he had said devasated. To not know what to do because you were so sad. I would cry though, I knew that. And they would not be happy tears.

When Louis finally woke up he kissed me and rubbed my tummy, "Morning, Kitten."

"Good morning, my Louis," I snuggled against him, cause he was always warm. "Jelly Bean!"

"We get to see him or her on the sonogram," he nodded. "Then we have to go visit some places. We're going to need a bigger space for Jelly Bean."

"Lucy can come?" I pointed to my Lucy who always slept by my feet.

"Of course," Louis laughed. "We can't forget our Lucy."

I was very curious if Lucy and Jelly Bean would be friends though, "Will Lucy and Jelly Bean like each other."

"Hopefully," Louis made a hum sound and continued to rub where our Jelly Bean was.

Even though Jelly Bean did not move yet, I could still tell he or she was in there because it was like I could feel them. Jelly Bean was just... there. I kissed my Louis' nose, "I do not feel sick today. But I am hungry."

"You need to take your vitamins, too," Louis sat up and stretched. "To keep Jelly Bean healthy."

"Yes!" I agreed. "Jelly Bean has to be healthy!"

Louis made me pancakes and I took my vitamins with some tea. Then we went and got dressed together because we were still nakey. Louis watched me as I put on some sweats and a big shirt and jumper, then he walked over to touch my tummy before I pulled my shirt down, "You're getting bigger... soon my big clothes might not even fit you. I'll have to buy you clothes sometime while I'm out."

"Why can't I come too?" I asked, feeling kind of sad.

Louis kissed me softly and rubbed my tummy, "Your belly shows a bit more now. We don't want people we don't know well finding out about Jelly Bean."

"Why?" I was very confused.

"They might try and take our baby," Louis said sadly, and my heart hurt a little bit with fear.

"No!" I hissed. "I will not let them take our baby they cannot!"

"I know, lovely," Louis pulled me closer to hug me. "I won't let them either."

Then he helped me put on my shoes and my coat, then we went to go see Dr. Shell so we could look at our Jelly Bean.

[Louis' P.O.V]

By the time we reached Dr. Shell's the next day, Harry was ecstatic, rambling in the seat next to me while he held my hand to his belly, "We can ask Dr. Shell when Jelly Bean will be moving, and we can ask him if Jelly Bean is happy in my tummy, and-"

"You ready, lovely?" I chuckled, unbuckling myself.

"Yes!" he crowed, unbuckling and scrambling from the car.

We joined hands and walked down the familiar steps into the lab of Dr. Shell's. It had been beginning to look a lot more homier considering we'd be spending a lot more time at the place, and Dr. Shell was working on being a nice guy. However, as we stepped into the room, he was swearing angrily into a phone.

"No!" he snapped. "You're an idiot! Don't copy me, because honestly it wasn't even that fantastic of an idea! It may have worked, but-"

Harry and I glanced at each other, and Harry slunk behind me, "He is angry..."

"It's alright, lovely," I assured, just as Dr. Shell angrily shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Little bastard hung up on me," he huffed.

"Um," I said slowly as Harry peeked around me. "Who?"

"My brother," he huffed. "He wants to do what I did."

I stared at him in confusion, but then he motioned to Harry. Harry squeaked, "Make a hybrid?"

"Yeah," he sighed. "He found my notes on it, and he's a scientist as well, so... he's probably going to do it to some baby."

"What will he do with the baby then?" I asked slowly.

"I think he wants to sell it," Dr. Shell sighed, waving us forward. "But I'll try and get it from him. I can find it a good home, hopefully."

"It's not an animal, Lucca," I reminded him. "It's a person... a baby..."

"It'll be alright," Dr. Shell assured.

He led us to the familiar cot by the ultrasound machine, and I helped the happy kitten eared boy onto it. Harry instantly hiked his jumper and shirt up to reveal his stomach, happily petting his belly, "Jelly Bean is growing!"

"I can see that," Dr. Shell chuckled, flicking on the machine. "Babies can grow so fast at this point. Let's take a look at you, shall we?"

Harry nodded, reaching for my hand, "Um... When Jelly Bean is out, how will he or she eat? Jelly Bean will eat people food?"

"Actually," Dr. Shell said, putting the cold feeling gel onto Harry's stomach before using then ultrasound wand to spread it around. "I was wondering that, too. You see, I'm curious to see if you'll lactate."

"You mean like," I shook my head in confusion. "Like if he'll produce milk? From..."

"Yes, Louis," Dr. Shell chuckled. "From his chest."

"Is that possible?" I asked.

"Men have been known to lactate if there's a build up of hormones. Harry is pregnant. I'm sure you can vouch and say he's quite hormonal?" Dr. Shell chuckled.

"But what's better for the baby?" I looked at the ultrasound screen that was still attempting to turn on.

"In Harry's case, it'd be best for the baby to eat formula," Dr. Shell said. "Harry might not lactate at all, but even if he does I feel that it won't be much."

"Jelly Bean," Harry huffed in reminder. "Want to see."

"Alright, alright," Dr. Shell laughed just as the ultrasound screen was filled with Harry's insides. He moved the wand lower on Harry's tummy to reveal our baby, the blob that had grown and developed tiny triangles on it's head.

Harry frowned, "Not moving much this time..."

"It's probably sleeping," Dr. Shell chuckled. "Well... actually... at this angle, I'm pretty sure I know the gender."

"Do not tell yet," Harry shook his head. Thirty-two weeks. But now, heartbeat!"

Dr. Shell flipped on the speakers, moving the wand slightly, "Well you can kind if hear Harry's heart. Are you excited?"

"I just like hearing the heartbeat," Harry squirmed.

"I'm looking for it," Dr. Shell pursed his lips. "Usually it gets easier to hear. Can you feel the baby nudging around in there yet?"

"No..." Harry frowned. "I am supposed to?"

I looked to Dr. Shell worriedly. The man seemed concerned, "No, no... don't worry about it some people are different."

Harry was frowning now, watching the screen with wide eyes, "Heartbeat?"

"I'm trying, Harry," Dr. Shell said softly.

"I can s-see Jelly Bean!" Harry squeaked. "Why is there no heartbeat?"

"There's a heartbeat somewhere, right?" I narrowed my eyes at Dr. Shell, and when he didn't respond worry crawled up my throat. "Lucca!"

"What does no heartbeat mean?" Harry whispered.

"It... I'm sure... I'm sure there's a heartbeat. No heartbeat would mean that the baby was... well...  that it was no longer alive."

"What?!" Harry looked to me in a panic. "Jelly Bean is not lost I-I can see J-Jelly B-Bean is there!"

"Lucca," I said hoarsely, patting weakly at Harry.

"I'm not finding it!" Lucca groaned. "I'm trying but-"

Harry whimpered, "J-Jelly B-Bean...?"

"There weren't even signs of losing the baby!" he shook his head still frantically searching for the heartbeat.

My heart clenched at his words, and Harry burst into tears, covering his face with his hands, "Jelly B-Bean did n-not like i-it in my t-tummy? Did n-not know! W-would have tried t-to make Jelly Bean l-like it but I did not a-and Jelly Bean left me! S-so sorry Louis!"

"Kitten," I whimpered, feeling my own tears slipping down my face.

"My p-poor b-baby Jelly Bean!" he sobbed. "S-so sorry..."

I looked to Dr. Shell and croaked, "Find it, it's gotta be there!"

"N-not happy," Harry sobbed brokenly. "H-Harry's tummy could n-not keep Jelly Bean happy s-so Jelly Bean left me! Did n-not mean to! Do not h-hate m-me!"

"Lovely," I choked back my own sob. We'd only gotten to have our baby for four and a half months, he or she couldn't be gone just like that. " I could never hate you. It isn't your fault at all if something has happened. Jelly Bean wouldn't leave you on purpose. I don't know him or her well but I know that Jelly Bean loves you."

"I love Jelly Bean, too!" Harry wailed.

"Me too, baby," I sniffled, and then I couldn't stop the tears anymore as a sob escaped my lips.

Harry twisted and flung his arms around my waist, burying his face into my stomach and sobbing harder. However, as Harry turned it jostled the wand in a pale Dr. Shell's hand, angling it more onto the side of Harry's stomach, and a different, faster thumping joined Harry's heartbeat. My head snapped up at the same time that Harry twisted to look back at the screen, "Heartbeat?!"

"Found it," Dr. Shell crowed in relief. "That's life! Your Jelly Bean is alright."

"Our Jelly Bean!" Harry seized my hand and rubbed his face against it, still sobbing in relief.

I sank onto the bed next to him, my tears continuing to spill down my cheeks, but in relief instead of grief. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, nodding my head, "I knew Jelly Bean wouldn't leave us... he or she loves you."

"Talk to the baby, pet your stomach," Dr. Shell said. "I think it was moving earlier and I think it might be moving now but I can't tell since we're all moving."

"Hello, Jelly Bean," Harry crooned happily through his tears, petting his tummy. "I am glad that you did not leave me! I was so scared because I love you very much."

Dr. Shell nodded, "Did you see it wiggle? I think your baby can hear your voice. It's muffled but Jelly Bean can hear you."

Harry sniffled happily, "Can Jelly Bean hear Louis too?"

"Talk to the Jelly Bean, Louis!" Dr. Shell laughed.

I leaned away from where I'd been clinging to Harry, moving towards Harry's tummy and patting the sticky skin there, "Hello Baby Bean... you had your daddies scared! But we're glad you're still with us. We hope you're happy inside there. We're excited to meet you though."

"Yes," Harry agreed with a sniffle, petting at my hair. "Um... Dr. Shell, when can Jelly Bean come out so he or she is not lost?"

"Well, Jelly Bean is about 6.2 inches, now," Dr. Shell said. "So this baby's growing well. I'm sure there's still stuff that needs to grow. I don't think you'll lose- ... it's very hard not to say the baby's gender... you won't lose your baby."

"Good," Harry wiped at his eyes, holding his hand out for me. "We love Jelly Bean."

"We do," I agreed, wiping the tears off my face with my sleeve before pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek.

"Well," Dr. Shell chuckled. "Baby is okay, let's check daddy... Harry daddy, not Louis."

"We'll probably let the baby call  us whatever he or she wants," I told him as he handed Harry something to wipe off his stomach.

Harry pouted but wiped the gel off, gently pulling his shirt back over his belly. It was obvious that he wanted to keep looking at Jelly Bean, but it was Harry's turn for a check up. Dr. Shell got a better listen to Harry's heart and took his blood pressure. Dr. Shell said it was a little high, which worried me, but he said it was from the stress of earlier.

Finally, we said goodbye to Dr. Shell after making sure that Harry and baby were both okay, and then we headed out to lunch. I made sure Harry was well bundled in his coat so no one could see his tummy. We ate at the Italian place Harry loved so much, where Harry ate nearly three fourths of the pizza, which was perfectly fine with me. He snuggled against me in the same seat, and I bought the boy some gelato before we left.

"This is very good," he announced, digging into the frozen treat.

"Glad you like it," I chuckled.

"It needs..." he pursed his lips, pointing for the powdered Parmesan cheese.

I scrunched my nose, "Babe... Parmesan cheese?"

"Yes!" he pouted. "It will be yummy, can I see it?"

I slid the shaker over to him, watching in horror as he shook the cheese powder onto the sweet treat. He took a large spoonful, stuffing it into his mouth and making a thoughtful face. I raised my eyebrows, "Good?"

"It is... different," he shrugged, but ate another spoonful. "I like it."

"Cravings," I grimaced. "I think I have just witnessed one."

Harry leaned against me and finished the entire cheese covered gelato, and then patted his belly gently, "Jelly Bean should not be hungry anymore. I am very full, now."

"Alright, love," I nuzzled his beanie out of the way a bit so I could kiss his hairline. "Let's go look at flats."

Our time out in public together would have to come to and pretty soon, which is why we went to look at better flats after we ate. We found a nicely priced flat that was a lot like ours only it had two bedrooms, and the flat attached to it was occupied. However, the people who lived in it generally went to the Americas in the winter and summer but came back to England for the spring and fall. It was fairly spacious for what it was priced, and it had a nice front yard on a quiet street, where as our street was usually fairly busy. It was away from Liam and Niall, but they'd probably follow us eventually to an apartment nearby. We were never too far from one another.

The floors in the flat were wood, aside from the bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen. The bathroom and kitchen were made out of some sort of marble tile that was actually quite lovely. The bedrooms were carpeted in a cream colored plushy carpet. The flat barely looked lived in, and the walls were nice colors as well. The living room, the kitchen, and the hall were a deep blue. The bathroom was an lighter blue, as was one of the bedrooms, but the second bedroom was a yellow color.

"This can be Jelly Bean's room!" Harry crowed happily.

"You think?" I chuckled. "Would Jelly Bean like it?"

"Yes!" Harry nodded. "It is happy. Like sunshine."

I kissed his cheek gently, wrapping an arm around his waist and rubbing his tummy gently with my free hand, "Whatever you and Jelly Bean want."

After seeing how much Harry loved it, I made sure Lucy was allowed, and once we got the okay on pets I made the down payment of £200, perfectly okay with a rent of £550, and set the move-in date for December 14th so we'd be moved in by Christmas. Then like we always did on stressful days, we went home, snuggled, made love, and watched Aristocats until it was time for bed.

[A/N]: I DIDN'T EDIT THIS.