Preview

• Dedicated to All of my Amazing Fans

this story is just a bit of fun its not going to be perfect, its just an idea i had, and wanted to share it, i hope you enjoy

____________________________

Preview

The freezing cold wind was aimlessly whipping my golden, blond hair around my face. I was walking the endless mundane journey to school. Today however felt different. I didn't know how, but I had this feeling something big was going to happen. Something in my life was going to change.

I was being watched. I could feel it, a spooky presence behind me. Did I dare turn around and look? That could've been a big mistake. What should I do? It couldn't hurt to take one measly look...could it?

Ever so slowly, I turned around, in the shadows stood a figure...A man. When he smiled at me, shiver ran through my body, for it was more creepy than friendly. I quickly picked up my pace, trying to put as much distance as possible between him and me.

However, it didn't seem to work. Suddenly something from behind hit me over the head; picked me up forcefully, and dumped me into a car.

I could only see black spots, and a faint figure of the mystery man in front of me.

I was going to die; this was the end... or was it just the beginning?

___________________________________

this isn't really a chapter but more a preview of what is to come....if you like let me know and read on to the first real chapter >>>>>>>>>