A way of getting out

CHAPTER 9 -  A WAY OF GETTING OUT 

Hannah's pov 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SAW AN ANGEL?" as Sean shouted he woke everyone else up.

"What the hell's going on Sean?" Ben asked.

"Yeah what's all the shouting?" Jason asked as well.

"Hannah thinks she saw an angel, I mean come on guys a bloody angel," Sean raised his voice to tell them.

"See I told you she's gone mad," Sarah said.

"NO I HAVEN'T," I shouted at them.

"Hannah I think you have, I mean you're seeing angels, how can that be sane?"Sarah questioned me.

"But I really did see one, her name was Isabel," I told them.

"Come on Hannah, can you hear you're self," Sean said.

"Fine if you don't believe me then I guess you don't want to know how to get out of this horrible place," I was really angry at them.

"Of Course I want to know how to get out but how do you know, don't tell me the angel told you?"Sean asked me simply.

"Yes she did actually."

"Really Hannah?" Sarah said sarcastically.

"Seriously you guys why can't you just let Hannah talk, and for all you know she might have actually saw an angel and don't you think that if she does know a way out of this hell hole we should at least listen because I don't think we're going to be able to survive any longer without any help," Ben told everyone with a serious tone, everyone was quite for a moment, then Sarah opened her mouth to talk.

"Fine I'll let her talk, I mean what harm can it do?" Sarah looked at Sean.

"Ok Hannah, explain," he told me.

"Ok, I will but it's a long story so no one but in ok," I told them but it was mostly directed at Sean.

"Fine," they all said together.

"Well it all started when I fell asleep and as we all know that's when I can do my floating but I found out it's actually called dream walking but I still call it floating," they all nodded their heads at me so I carried on.

"And why'll I was floating I wished for someone to help me, and that's when Isabel appeared in front of me. I was like the rest of you I couldn't believe what I was seeing but then I thought if I can float then I guess angels could be real as well. I asked her how the hell I could do this floating thing and that's when she told me I am a descendant of a powerful group of witches," I told them and I knew they would react like this.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Sean shouted at me and then Sarah shouted at the same time, "YOUR A WITCH."

"What did I say about butting in?" I reminded them.

"But how could we not have a reaction about that?" Sean asked me.

"Ok fine, it was a shock to me as well, I mean me a witch, but then it does explain all of the weird things that have been happening to me. Like the episode with the water," I told them.

"Are you saying you haven't gone mad?" Sarah asked me doubtfully.

"Yeah I haven't gone mad because that is one of my powers, all I have to do is wish and concentrate then thing I am wishing for will appear in front of me. But there is a catch I can only create things that belong to the earth," I explained to them.

"Wow that's cool," Jason told me excitedly.

"Yeah that's what I said. But then she told me that because I'm inexperienced I will have bad side affects, like making my body really weak," I told him.