The truth and surprises

Chapter 19

THE TRUTH AND SURPRISES

Hannah's POV

I can feel a headache coming on, Zack should be able to help me with that when I wake up, and I guess I better open my eyes before the poor doctor has a panic attack.

"Hannah," he sighed; I can hear the worry in his voice so I slowly open my eyes.

"Oh thank god Hannah, you really scared us there sweetie," breathed a breath of relief, and then shouted "Fiona she's awake!" well done Zack, my head hurt twice as worse now, thank you very much, note the sarcasm.

A squall came from the other room, and then it was followed by heavy footsteps.

"HANNAH!" Fiona shouted at me, while running right to me and embracing me in a hug; squeezing the life out me.

"Don't you ever do that again young lady," she told me sternly, "but are you ok? No headache, dizziness, you're not sick are u?" she wouldn't stop, she was too worried I guess, she just need to put her mind at rest.

"we don't know what's wrong yet Fiona, she's just woken up, and I've still got to give her a look over to see why she fainted in the first place and why was she out for so long," Zack told Fiona to calm her down, she sighed.

"Ok Zack, do you want me to leave while you check her over?" she sweetly asked.

"It would be lovely darling," he kissed her and lovingly placed a hand on her overly large stomach; so cute.

When Fiona exited the room Zack placed himself next to me on the sofa. He just sat there looking at me for what seemed to be ages.

Then all of a sudden he moved a bit, and then opened his mouth to talk. " Hannah I'm going to ask you a few questions and you have to answer them truthfully, otherwise I'm not going to know what's wrong

and I won't be able to help, ok?"

I just nodded my head.

"Ok, first of all who do u feel now, any headache or dizziness?"

"Well now that you ask, I have the worse headache ever but the dizziness I'm not too sure about. I think

I'll be ok as long as I don't get up." and that was the most truthful answer I could ever give him.

However that was an easy question, when he gets to the part about why it all happened don't know what I'm going to say.

"That's very easy to fix, I can go and get you some tablets for the headache but as for the dizziness you're going to have to stay put for a little bit, no getting up," he told me sternly, as if he knew I couldn't stay still for that long, but I don't think I can either.

"Ok," I replied, and he left to retrieve the tablets from the kitchen I presume. In a matter of minutes he was back with a crystal glass filled with water in one hand and a box of tablets in the other.

"Here we go Hannah, just take two with the water," he passed me the water and tablet box.

I opened the red box a received two tablets from its hold. Then place both of them on my tongue, and swallowed with the help of the water. I really hated tablets, but if they get rid of this horrible headache, I'll happily take them.

I handed Zack back the tablet box and water, he simply placed them on to the beautiful glass table in

front of us.

"Well done Hannah, your headache should be gone very shortly," he smiled at me.

"Hannah, would it be ok to check your pulse?" he asked me.