Secrets

CHAPTER 12

SECRETS

Hannah's pov

"Hello Tyler," is the only thing I can say right now.

"Thank god your awake you really did scary me there," he smiled happily.

"Where am I?" I asked him confused.

"Well Hannah this is my house," he told me simply.

"I shouldn't be here I have to get back," he face looked hurt and a bit worried at the same time.

"Hannah can you remember what happened?" he asked me calmly.

"Well Sarah and I went to collect some wood-" I didn't get to finish because he just butted in.

"Wait, who's Sarah?" he asked nervous.

"She's my friend," but that's when I just realise what happened.

"Oh my god what happened to her? Did she get a way? You have to find her she could be hurt. Oh god I'm such an idiot," all of these questions were going through my head.

"It's ok Hannah you have to calm down," I can see the worry in his eyes.

"How can I be calm when she could be dead? And what if she didn't make it back to camp... oh no," I was panicking now.

"Hannah just breathe," as he said that I realise I was holding my breath.

"Good that's better, for starters, Sarah did get away because I didn't smell or hear her anywhere near you when I found you so don't jump to conclusions, she might have gotten away. But what do you mean camp?" He was confused. And what did he mean by smell her?

"Well the thing is there are 5 of us: me, Sarah, Sean, Ben and Jason," I explained to him.

"Wow that's a lot," Tyler was shocked.

"Not really when there were 10 of us to start with," I uncovered.

"What do you mean was 10?" He was now confused.

"Long story short, it all goes back to the day if was kidnapped from my family. And then some man told us that the only way he could live is that he put ten 16 year old kids in Room 101 and then when we all fell in here we lost the other 5 and have no idea where they are and if they are ok," I took a deep breath.

"I've never seen that many of your kind," what did he mean my kind he is the same as me we're both human.

"What do you mean by that?"I asked confused.

"Yeah we normally do see one or two of you lot from time to time but not so many at once," it looked like he was really thinking.

"So you don't get many people here?" I asked him.

"Not really it's just me and the pack," he told me.

"I guess that not too bad that more people are in this horrible place," at least some thing was good about this.

"It's not too bad in here, I've lived here all of my life and I'm alright," he looked a bit hurt but I don't know why.

"You mean you were born here?" now I'm confused.

"Yes, I was just the same as my pack," And he said that word again.

"Why do you keep saying pack?" I asked him.

"It's just another word we like to use for family," I can tell there is more to it though; I don't think he's telling the whole truth. But I'm not going to say anything. Just as I'm thinking to myself some very handsome look man walks in, he can be no more than 25 year old, he has the blondest hair I have ever seen and he got to be a least 6 foot.