Chapter 15: Planning her return

Chapter 15

This is Dennis' POV. I thought it would be nice to let you in on what he was up to while Kaitlin was healing. Obviously nothing good, though. If you like me doing his POV's please let me know cause I can always add more on future chapters.

Dennis

I had to push her out. There was no other way around it. If I didn’t, I would be dead right now. It was killing me not knowing if she was okay. I slowed down to the right speed before pushing her out. If I had done it while going faster, she would have gotten many broken bones.

Kaitlin needs someone like me. Someone who’s not afraid to teach her a lesson a time or two. Bain is too afraid to do it but not me. Now when I get a hold of her, I’m beating her into submission. I should have done that the first damn time and I would still have her.

I was walking out of the bar after meeting with an Alpha from Delute. I told him what was going on and gave him a little money up front to help me out in getting my mate back. He was reluctant at first hearing Bain Winters name but enough money can motivate just about anyone.

Garrett Reeves was known to be a crooked mother fucker. As long as you have something for him, then he will help you out. But, he had an older brother that was the total opposite. Jace Reeves was just like Bain. They still believe in honor and all that stupid shit.

“Where you going, stranger?” a very sexy blonde spoke from behind me. I knew what she looked like before I even turned around. She kept her eyes on me the whole time during my meeting.

I turned around with a sly smile on my face. “Where do you want me to go, darling?”

If I can’t have my Kaitlin right now, then I’ll take what I can get.

“Follow me,” she said walking toward the motel at the end of the block.

 I followed her back to her room and took her on the bed several times. The bitch couldn’t even keep her eyes open after that last one.

I looked at the alarm clock on the stand and seen it was already night. I got dressed and left without caring enough to thank her for her services. I had big plans to make and people to see. Before long, Kaitlin will be at my mercy.

 Please Comment, Vote and follow me if you want to stay updated. Thank you everyone!