Chapter 6: Runaway Mate!

Okay everyone, I got to say I have no idea how to write a love scene. I even read others to see how I should word it but I finally just wrote something so, I hope you like. This is hard for me so at least I tried.

“Do you want it, Kitten,” he rumbled roughly.

I could tell Bain was having a hard time holding back. His lips pressed roughly against my neck and his hands held my arms tight.

I nodded still teasing him with raising my chest.

“Say you love me.”

“I love you,” I breathed. Bain growled deep from his chest. He released my arms to lay me on the bed, ripping my bra off in the process. My nerves got the best of me when his hands weren’t touching me. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off with my underwear.

He was jerky in his movements which raised alarm. Bain was never jerky in anything. He was graceful like a tiger. Something was wrong like he was losing control of himself. When his eyes began to glow, I knew Texas was on the surface. Bain was having a hard time resisting his animalistic urges.

He lowered his boxers and I panicked for real then. Bain’s manhood stood erect in all its glory. It was long and big. Too long and too big to fit inside me.  I pictured myself screaming in agony from being split opened.

When he lowered himself on me, my fears just evaporated. I was back to feeling pleasure from his touch.

“Spread your legs, baby,” he whispered against my lips before taking them. I did what he said without thought. He ran his hand down between my legs, touching me gently. But that small touch made me crazy. I moaned spreading my legs more opened like I knew what I was doing.

His deft fingers parted my folds and ran his finger over my clit working it back and forth. I became louder tearing my mouth away from his to beg. He kissed down my neck to my chest, taking a breast in his warm mouth. I was in paradise.

“Please Bain,” I begged. He released my breast and settled between my legs with his weapon at the ready.

“Look at me, Kitten.” He ordered.

I opened my eyes to stare in a pair of glowing green eyes. He pushed in gently and pulled out, doing this several times until he was all the way in. It was slow at first but at the end, he had me yelling his name, begging him for more. Right before he stopped, he bit down between my neck and shoulder growling. White hot pleasure shot down my spine and pooled between my legs. It shook me taking my breath away. I believe the same happened to Bain as he shook and emptied himself inside me.

The next morning, I had to beg Bain to let me go to work today. He was acting way too over protective since he claimed me last night. I was running around the bedroom trying to find my work shoes in the mess Kade had brought in when he started in on me.

“You can go tomorrow or….. never,” he said standing in the doorway. “You don’t have to work anymore, Kitten. I’ll take care of you.”

I turned my back on him when I finally spotted them sticking out under a bag. To be honest, I needed to get away from him for a few hours. I didn’t understand these new feelings I had hitting me from every side. When I woke up this morning without him in the bed, I jumped out and ran to find him. Every part of me was screaming to be near him at all times. I needed his eyes on me, I needed him to hold me, and I needed his voice talking to me. Right now, I still needed those but I was fighting the pull.

“I know you will but I like working,” I said putting on my shoes. “Alright, let’s go.”

Bain sighed and took my hand in his leading me out. When he dropped me off, he took his time in kissing me, making me late.