Chapter 10: Mine Forever

Okay, I hope this doesn't piss you off too bad with it being so short but I didn't want the villan on chapter 9. There was already two POVs so I gave him his own. I just wanted you to see how he thought. 

The first time I laid eyes on her, I knew she would be mine. She was so innocent with her golden eyes seeing but not really seeing. She was blind to what was around her. Only seeing the good, not the bad. It’s what made me fall in love with her.

She was always too busy to talk to. Spending too much time with her parents. I knew as long as they were around, I would never be able to have her. I wanted her to want me like I wanted her. I needed her to see me.

I would secretly watch her from afar. Watch her talk to friends and spend time with that low life Mason. I knew he wasn’t any competition. He treated her like shit. But her parents were in my way. I waited till she went to her Aunts one night and killed her parents. It’s not something I was proud of but it had to be done. They begged for their lives and their little Angel. I wasted no time in tearing their throats out before setting the place on fire.

Kaitlin was devastated and became a recluse. No one mattered to her as much as her parents did. I saw it coming before I even did it. It’s what I was waiting on. I might finally be able to make my move. Show her I do exist. But my Kaitlin left me. She ran away before I could really show her that I love her.

Now, I am waiting on that perfect moment to take what Bain Winters has stolen from me. He will slip up and she will be mine. Forever.