10/12: About That Girl by laheys

TEEN WOLF FAN FICTION OF THE WEEK

        TITLE: About That Girl

        AUTHOR: laheys

        LOVE INTEREST: Isaac Lahey

        SUMMARY: "I think I might be in love with you."

         "Oh."

        REVIEW FROM IYDIAMARTIN: About That Girl is a work of art (literally, haha, I'm funny) and is one of those spark-that-lit-your-fire kind of fanfictions that seem to appear during the exact moments you need them most. And by that, I mean it's time to crawl up in bed, grab a whole carton of ice cream, and try not to make those squealing sounds that come out of your mouth every time something cute happens. And they will happen. Know that rainbow-puke Snapchat filter that's been floating around the internet lately? Well, yeah, it left me feeling a lot like that, and it'll probably do the same to you too!

        Amy, the author, has created a setting within the world of Teen Wolf in which two unlikely people, Isaac Lahey and Adira Henning, clash together. I won't tell you exactly how it happens, or what follows, but what I will say is: this story is addicting. It's PHENOMENALLY written, and immediately captivates you with a look into both Isaac and Adira's life as though you're there with them, witnessing their stories play out full frontal, and I love that kind of connection. About That Girl is cute, it's fulfilling, and on the plus side, it's one of the best AU's I've seen out there!

Continue to break down those barriers between reality and fiction, Amy, because it's amazing to see you bring your stories and characters to life. That's a big part of what writing is about, and you and that brain of yours seem to have it on lockdown!

        QUOTES FROM READERS:

        "This story is so well described. it makes me want to cry" - doemeadows

        "This is the best writing I've seen in ages!" - NeverForget12

        "srsly i know that this is an au but isaac still feels so right... just the way i imagine him before the bite, looking all shy and all but he is a bit angsty inside and i just adore the way you capture it
p.s adira is a cutie and vvv precious" - queenofpurgatory