7/6: Wildest Dreams by dxbrevslays

TEEN WOLF FAN FIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Wildest Dreams

AUTHOR: dxbrevslays

LOVE INTEREST: Lydia Martin

SUMMARY:

❝ Say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams. ❞ Scarlett Morgan was a seventeen years old teenage girl with a kick ass hunter skills since she was born into a hunter family. Being the only Morgan has ever wanted to be friendly with werewolves, Scarlett Morgan wasn't the favorite child in her parents eyes or non of her relatives eyes. When she saw her oldest friend's father, Chris Argent in France alone, she knew that something was wrong. After learning the death of her friend Allison Argent, Scarlett Morgan agreed to help innocent werewolves, not killing them in a heartbeat like her family. After months of training with Chris Argent, her second father figure in her life, she was finally ready to help people, stood against her parents. When Chris Argent got a text from Scott McCall telling that his sister, Kate Argent was back from the death, he pack his things and got on the plane to Beacon Hills. This time he wasn't alone. Along with his guns, there was a kick ass hunter with him.

REVIEW FROM VOIDANCE

- Personally, I've only read the summary for this, but it looks really, really good so far just by that. Kick ass hunters are my favorite thing, let's be honest. I'm always in the mood for a good hunter story, and guys, it's a lyDIA STORY! Who doesn't want to read about our favorite banshee queen?

QUOTES FROM THE READERS: 

- "I'm ready and I'm hella excited" - cocained

- "I'm already into this book!" - Stiles-is-mine

- "I already love Scarlett"- bronzegirl1201