6/22: Elysian by -lookingforalaska

TEEN WOLF FAN FIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Elysian

AUTHOR: -lookingforalaska

LOVE INTEREST: Stiles Stilinski

SUMMARY: Elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

Unlike his best friend Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski never held the attraction of the female population within a fifty mile radius, that's why it comes to a complete shock to his system when a new French transfer student takes a sudden liking to him. Carter Aurelius, nothing too peculiar about the blonde, besides her strange taste in boys. Unknowing to the innocents of Beacon Hills a disaster had just arrived in their small suburban town, disguised as a miracle.

Since birth, Carter was trained to be one of the best known huntresses in the world. A huntress who has a particular type of prey: the supernatural. A huntress whose new mission has her quite puzzled, a mismatched pack that resides in Beacon Hills, California that may be the entire down fall of hunters and huntresses around the world. Her mission is simple, infiltrate the pack and find their weakness, then take them down. Sounds simple enough, but aren't things always easier than they seem?

Carter's task proves to be more difficult than she imagined. With a rouge Alpha pack putting a hiccup in her plans as well as an old hunting enemy that is currently more loyal to the creatures she's supposed to be hunting instead of befriending her own kind. And those problems only go hand-in-hand with her assigned target, who seems to be more innocent than a baby bunny. T

he one who has the shard of innocence to shatter through her heart of darkness.

[season three]

REVIEW FROM @VIVIDPARACOSM: I just want to say, first off, that when I read anything that has to do with hunters, I freak out because it's one of my favorite things to read in Teen Wolf fanfiction. Naturally, this was one of those cases. Carter has a lot of dark stuff that she has to deal with, which is evident in the prologue of the story, but the author's writing is absolutely amazing. I'm jealous. There are many fanfictions where it's straight to the point and there isn't much detail given to the situation happening around the scene, but Jill has done an exceptional job at using words that set the tone of the story. There is only a prologue because the author has placed the story under construction, but I can guarantee that you guys are going to want to save this one your library. Yes, it's another Stiles fic, but it has also brought a different feel to the show. I'm excited to see how it will be explored! You definitely have a new fan.

Plus, guys. It's Stiles. You can never go wrong with Stilinski.

QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "Hell yes like damn this is gonna be my main book to read." - Alxpha

"Sounds amazing. Update soon!" -defused