3/30 [2]: teen idle by mishavibes

TEEN WOLF FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE: Teen Idle

AUTHOR: mishavibes

LOVE INTEREST: Stiles Stilinski

SUMMARY: Nat wasn't sure when his crush on the young Stilinski boy had started, all he knew was that he really wanted to jump his bones. But, of course, Stiles is straight and never even thought about the same gender in that way - well not until a pale, lanky, very gay Australian boy moved in next door. He had seen him at school sometimes, hanging out with Danny and Jackson. But he never thought his first kiss would be with another guy - in a closet.

REVIEW FROM @VIVIDPARACOSM: Even though there aren't that many chapters yet, I'm excited to see where you take this story. It's definitely breaking barriers, which is something that I love to see in this community, and I think that we need more diversity when it comes to malexmale and other same gender stories. From the character that you've created Nat to be, it seems like he is going to be struggling with the fact that he likes Stiles all while struggling to not be the stereotypical new student. Your writing is amazing, and I'm amazed at the detail that you put into explaining everything with such context. I have extreme appreciation, especially since, in my own personal opinion, I believe it's harder to write from a boy's perspective rather than a girl's. That just proves you're a stellar writer!

Hope to see more from this book, and I'll be sure to check out more of your work!

QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "This is gold, seriously gold... I immediately clicked when I saw troy's perfect face (I just love him with my heart and soul) and it turns out that now I love Nat too. He is just so cute asdfghjkl and his crush on Stiles is absolutely adorable. I wonder how it will go when he actually talks to him *fangirls from the start.* I am so glad that you decided to write this and I found it, beautiful writing xxx." - QueenOfPurgatory

"This sounds amazing, I am ready." -derekhaIes