7/13: HOWL by BayAreaBeliever

TEEN WOLF FANFIC OF THE WEEK

        TITLE: HOWL

        AUTHORBayAreaBeliever

        LOVE INTEREST: Derek Hale

        SUMMARY: The troubled teen, Samantha Stilinski, moves back to Beacon Hills after a long year of recovering from her reckless past. Determined to make it through her last years of high school, without any trouble, everything changes when she meets Derek Hale. The handsome, mysterious werewolf who believes love and trust doesn't exist. Samantha finds herself pulled into a world full of danger, drama, and in-between that, she finds love.

         When the one person you love becomes the target of your enemies, what would you do to protect them?

        REVIEW FROM VIVIDPARACOSM: I would like to, first off, say that I was extremely excited when I found this story. Not only is the author an overwhelmingly bomb ass writer, but Derek Hale fanfictions are never as common on Wattpad as other characters on the show. The prologue of the story automatically hooks a person in with more questions than answers, and it's practically impossible not to go to the first chapter. I'm incredibly impressed with Samantha Stilinski's character, and her relationship with her family isn't at all unrealistic. The author of the story, Celeste, did an amazing job at making sure that her scenes weren't at all choppy or short, and you get thousands of feels the more you invest your life into the book. I promise you guys that you'll be pleased with the progression of the story, especially since the chapters in HOWL are sufficiently long, which is always a good thing. It gives a reader more time to digest all of the situations happening, in which all of the situations are a great attraction to avid readers of fanfiction. 

       As a whole, I'm very excited to continue reading this book further on than the prologue and first chapter. Make sure you guys go her account if you want to read the story! It's been marked as Mature for particular content, but you're still able to read the first twelve chapters.

        QUOTES FROM THE READERS: "You write all of the characters really well, especially Derek! I'm really enjoying this story!" — samigirl90

        "Urgh, I love this so much." — hale_no

        "I LOVE THIS BOOK OMGGG." — WehHey

        "I'm so pumped about the development of Sam and Derek's relationship." —JasmineAmbry

        "I already love this book and it's series. I didn't get a chance to read the original series but I'm sure it's going to be amazing." —blackivy99