My busy Life... Chpt 10

After talking with my dad, and getting back to my now cold pasta, the guys and I all sat and spoke about anything and everything, until Chrissy came over. After that, we ended up explaining everything to her, and saying how we all knew each other. And for the rest of the night, I didn't have any problems with family ringing me to tell me to get home; all I had was one text telling me that I had to get the bus home, because everyone was going to bed.

          However by the time we had finished at the cafe, we hadn't realised it was about 11 P.M, and the buses wouldn't be running as often. In fact, as I looked at the time schedule as to when the buses would be going back to my village, I found that the last one had just set off, with no more until about 1 A.M; which meant I was stuck.

          "So how you guys getting home then?" Chrissy asked, after I put my phone back in my pocket. Great, I thought, no transport.

          "Bus, hopefully." Evon said. "Why?"

          "Oh, just 'cause I wondered if you guys all wanted lifts home?" Chrissy asked.

          I looked over at her. "Would you mind giving me a lift home? Please?" I asked quietly. Chrissy looked over at me. "It's just that, my last bus for two hours, just set off, and my parents said that I had to find my own way home, about two hours ago. So I kinda have no way home." I frowned, feeling kind of uncomfortable asking Chrissy to take me home, even though we had just met merely hours ago.

          "Sure, can do. As long as you cheer up, 'cause I'm already starting to miss that smile of yours." Chrissy laughed, not even bothered that I had just asked her for a ride home. I smiled back, thanking her for the ride. "Do you guys just want a ride then? 'Cause I don't really mind, only means that Zach will have to wait to get home longer." She smirked at Zach, who just rolled his eyes, and grabbed my hand, and leading me to a car outside. But before we left, I faintly heard Dev agree to the ride, and mention something about making his day to see Zach bugged at something, apart from the flirting between the two of them- which surprisingly had actually stopped for the time being.

As we all got into the car, Chrissy told Zach to move from the front passenger seat, and me move into it, as, and I quote: "there are only two girls, and if I'm driving, it means that I get to choose where you all sit; so back, now." Zach's reply was the best- a flip of fingers, and mumbling of swear words, which soon got stopped, as Chrissy hit Zach over the back of the head as he climbed out of the front seat, and reopened my already closed door, moved Devon, and dragged me out. He then ended up shoving Devon back in, mumbling that he would sit in the back, but not the middle.

          And let me tell you, that ride home was really funny, as  Chrissy started telling old tales about what Zach used to do when he was a kid, which I then and there said that they could all forget about meeting my family, as Chrissy had nothing on Zach compared to what they had on me. And all the way to the twins' house, Zach didn't say anything, unless he was trying to contradict what Chrissy was saying, and trying to help his matter on some of the worst stories that were told on the ride.

          But when I got home, there was no one up, so I just went up stairs and went straight to bed, making sure that everything was locked up, because I have this funny feeling that when I'm in bed, someone may just come and try to kill me; but it still hasn't happened yet.

          And no, surprisingly I'm not paranoid, or anything.

The next morning, I got up early again, as I had to get everything ready for the day ahead.

          I took a shower to calm myself, and got my big back-pack ready with all of the books I would more than likely need. Today, it was Wednesday, which meant I had all four of the courses that I was taking, one straight after the other.

          Today’s time table consisted of:

Time:            Lesson:                  Room:

-8:00-10:15    Maths           10

-10:30-12:45  Chemistry      302

-13:00-15:15  Physics                   501

-15:30-17:45  Biology                   202

Let’s just say, today should be fun... Not.

------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for the late update, but every time I have tried, it just doesn't want to work :(. but anyway, please comment and vote, because as ASDA say, "every little helps" :)

VXC