My Busy Life (On Hold)

Ok, so sorry if you don't like it, however I have just started a new story. I do hope you enjoy it, and just to prewarn you, my spelling is attrocious, so please don't kill me for it...  

So I hope you all enjoy :P xxx

My Busy Life

Ok, so this isn't how I expected to start my life.  

It's my first day of college, I have multiple job interveiws, and I even had to try and fit in a house inspection within this one busy first day.  

But yeah, I'm only 16, left school at the beggining of the summer, with some ok GCSE results, and I have now gotten into some amazing college courses that I can't wait to start. However for now, I am running over to my first interveiw before I am super late for college.

As I get into "Timing Is Never Right", a local cafe, I see that I am the first one here, which doesn't really surprise me, as it is only... 7:30; fun. However this is what time I had to be out of my parents house if I wanted to be on time for anything, because my dad had to drive me through into town, just so I could get here.  

So now, I am standing here, waiting for my interveiw, hoping that someone comes soon, so I can get on my way to college.

After about half an hour, some one had finally showed. He was a man in about his early 40's named Oscar, who was the man I was having my interview with.  

"Oh, hello, you must be the young lady for the interview today. Well, anyway, early, but how about we get started now then?" He had asked as soon as he saw me. He then lead the way into the cafe and sat me down at his desk out back.  

"Right how about we get started, Alihya...?" He asked. 

"Aaliyah." I smiled. Many people get my name wrong. 

"Sorry, but unique. I like it. So, Aaliyah, my name is Oscar, if you hadn't already been told, and I would like to go through a few questions with you."

And that is how I ended up here, running threw college on my very first day, trying to find the right room. I looked at my time table that had been sent through the post, and found I had biology in room 202. However, as I looked at the doors around me, I found that I was around the 300 mark, which meant I was in the wrong part of the college.  

"Erm, excuse me," I asked a guy that was walking by at the same time. He turned to me and looked down at me. "Erm, hi. I was wondering if you knew where room 202 is? Because I am seriously lost at the moment?" I asked him in almost a whisper.  

"Yeah, I'm heading that way now. But I have to wait for my brother, 'cause he's gone somewhere again." He answered with a smile. "If you wait two seconds, I'll walk with... Hey! Devon! Get your ass here now!" The guy beside me shouted. I looked over to see another guy who looked identical to the one I had just been talking to.  

'Devon' came over, and looked at me, smiled and looked at his brother.  

"Dude! Where the hell did you go this time? And how come your the one that has got a girl already? I did tell you guys you were worse then me. But oh no, little Evon doesn't do anything wrong." Devon said full of sarcasm, looking between me and his brother. I decided that this was about the time that I should leave, so I tried to make an escape, however was caught in the act.  

"Dev, shut up. Hang on a second! Hey! Girly wait up!" The guy I had asked the question to, shouted. I didn't look back, however, because I had no idea what was going to happen. But as I walked, I could hear their footsteps getting louder, as they ran after me. When they caught up to me, they were breathing hard, telling me that I was walking faster then I had first thought.