My Busy Life... chptr 2

Hope this is ok again...

My Busy Life

Class passed slowly, the twins and Zach trying to help me get out of this after school meeting with sir, because I sat there and moaned so much, they had gotten sick of it. But when sir said that I couldn't get out of it that easy, he said that if none of us stopped begging, he was going to make all of us stay back every lesson. So now only Zach and I had to stay back, because Zach explained that it was him that had been late, not I, but he then said that we both had to go then, and thanked Zach for being truthful "Unlike Miss Jones here. Miss Jones, you should take a lesson or two from young Mr Cassadown." He had said. Zach had given me an appolagetic smile, along with the twins. Then the twins had offered to get there cusin to drive me to my next job interview, which I had no choice to take, otherwise I would have been super late.

But once I got to the interview, they didn't mind that I had been late, because he knew that school was hard work, compared to what many thought.

The guy that interviewed me was called Greg. Greg Williamson he had said. He was really cool. Even if he was in his early 40's.

But as we sat there, him asking me questions about why I wanted to work at his art shop, I just told him that I enjoyed working with art, even though I wasn't the best artist ever. In actual fact, after talking to him, I had a better vibe then I did with the interview I had last week, and even the one from this morning, because Greg was just really calm about everything. He didn't write anything down, and he didn't even seem to bothered by my answers. But no matter, I have a good feeling about this interview.

After the interview, I got the bus home. I had an hour before I had to be back in town to go see some new houses that were up for sale. But when I got home, it wasn't what I was hoping.

"Get off me! Dani!!! Urgh! Fine if you get off me, I'll do my homework!!! OK?" My 6 year old brother shouted at my 12 year old sister. Dani had Cameron pined to the floor, shouting at him to do his homework, whilst Cameron lay underneath her, trying to get her off.

I walked into the living room and pulled Dani's hair, making her flip because some one had touch her hair. She turned, and screamed at me.

"GOD! You walk in and already have your own way!!!" She screamed, running up the stairs to our room. "I HATE YOU AALIYAH!!!! MAM IS GONNA KILL ME!!!!!" She screamed, as she must of seen the pile of clothes that my parents had put in her room during the day were lying on her bed. Because, unlike some, Dani never put her clothes away, even after we had taken everything that she belonged out of the room; she still just refused to do as we said. But the only reason why Dani was sitting on Cam was because the kid had a super dislike to homework, and when Dani looked after him, it was war between the two, between everything. Not that I cared.

"Hey Cam. You done your homework yet?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to get myself a drink, before I went to get changed and catch the next bus to town again.

"No, Dani sat on me before she even let me try." He sighed, unhappy that Dani had sat on him, and that I had to come and save him, once again.

I smirked as I walked past the living room, heading upstairs to get changed. "Smile Cam, it's only homework." I laughed as I ran up the stairs, dodging the pen that he threw at my head.

"Screw you Aaliyah." He muttered to himself.

I put my head around the stairs and looked down at him. "Language mister!" I shouted at him, running to get changed now, because I had less time then I thought.

I went in my room, to find Dani jumping around in little clothing, and listening to her music, flicking her hair like she was something that she isn't.

I laughed at her, as I went through my clothes and got some jeans out and a shirt, changing out of my blouse and trouses. However I had to get changed in the bathroom, as Dani had found me laughing at her behind as she "dance"d around the room.

After I was changed, I said bye to the kids, knowing that my dad was going to be home soon, so everything was ok if I just left them again. But once I got down to the bus stop, I had a phone call from my dad.

"Hey, dad. What's up?" I asked.

"Aaliyah, I'm not gonna be home before mam gets in. So I was wondering, could you not just stay at home for tonight please? Then do whatever you are doing today, tomorrow?" He asked.

"Dad, I can't! I only have this one meeting with the dude to have a look at the houses before he puts me on someone elses list, because you have already made me miss like, four different meetings with him!" I almost shouted down the phone. I could hear my dad now get angry at me threw the phone.

"AALIYAH JONES! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" He shouted down the phone. I pulled the phone further away from my ear as he started his rant about how inconsiderate I was. Then an idea came to my head.

"Hang on, dad. Isn't Uncle Andy home? I'll just take them down there, until mam or someone gets back!" I said. I then quickly said bye before he could object, and rang my Uncle, making sure he was at my Nanna's, which he was, of course. I then rang Dani telling her to get her and Cameron down to the bus stop before it came around the corner, because they were going down to Uncle Andy's, which neither complained about.

But once we got down there, my uncles wife said that she would look after the kids if Uncle Andy didn't mind taking me through to Durham centre, which is where I needed to be. You see, I live near the centre, but with how little time I had to get there for, I had no choice but to get my uncle to take me through. Which got me there in no time, as traffic into the centre, was better then trying to get out.

"Thanks Uncle Andrew." I waved, getting out of his car.

He waved back and said that he would come and pick me up later, and drove off, leaving me to go and find this new house that I have been saving for, since I can remember. But this was the moment that I was waiting for. The moment I stepped into the office, was the moment I realised that this was me taking the next step adult hood, which kinda scarred me, but still.

"So, Miss Jones, this is deffantly the houses you would like to look at this weekend?" The agent asked me. I nodded my head and looked at the agent once again. He smiled back at me, and wrote something down on a piece of paper, and then handed it to me, keeping another with the same information on to himself to remind us both about our arrangments.

"Right, so as you have little transport, we will be meeting me here on Saturday, so that we can go through and have a look at the house?" Mr Y Hollings asked me, conforming, once again. I nodded, knowing that I probably could get transport, however I want to see the house before anyone else sees it. I know, selfish. But that is just me.